Hi all,

I am currently unable to download weather. (1H+ continuall failure)

Anyone else having trouble?

Thanks.

It happens alot for me on weekends but never usually for this long, just tried again with no luck. :mellow:

No  problem 18 August @2032 UTC...

DJ

If you still have problems then it means your copy is pirated one.

So you managed to fix yours after a 10+ hour outage of your own copy and then you make an accusation like that?  I've had issues with ActiveSky in the past (along with other addons for FS9/FSX) and I can state without a doubt that I do not own any pirated copies of anything.

Care to back your statement up with facts?

\Robert Hamlich/

"AS2012 data services are provided from multiple servers in multiple regions including USA and Europe to provide redundancy. There are no current issues and no known issues from authorized users. Worth noting, the security of our data network has recently been improved to further prevent unauthorized pirate access. Authorized licensed users should notice increased performance and availability, while the opposite will be true for the others. We are constantly improving our network and associated security to provide the best experience for our customers. If you are an authorized user of AS2012 having trouble connecting, please visit our official support forums or open a support ticket (www.hifitechinc.com) and we will resolve the issue as quickly as possible. "

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

If you still have problems then it means your copy is pirated one.

That is a good observation from someone who uses 12+ different I.P. addresses

to register on our forums without any valid license info.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png