Sign in to follow this  
motorgreg

"RETARD" alert after landing the 737 NGX

Hehe, would love to see the surprise on Rostylav's face when he tries it manual!

:Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:

got it!!!! works great! that retard sound really adds alot of realism....very pleased...took me a while to program it in there but it was a fun challenge and well worth it.....

Hi motogreg,

I am a bit suprised that you see this as a lot of realism, realism in the Real 737 does not include what you want it to, I would be very tempred to put things back as they should be.

Even more suprised to see you telling us all in here that you are messing around with your sound on this  fine airplane, I think someone allready said, you are not likely to get much support from PMDG if anything goes wrong.

Anyway, happy flying :wink:

Guss.

I was called a retard in grade school (I grown a bit since then).

Not going to let my airplane do it!

j/k

For my non-US friends as foolish as it is, people here (not sure about anywhere else) use it as a disparaging term.

Chuck Biggins

happy flying guys...thanks for the input.

^^^^^^  Buys the most realistic addon in Flightsim history.

Makes it unrealistic.

Enjoy your Boeing A320.  Either that or your a horrible troll.  I'm leaning on the latter, but if it's the first option, may God have mercy on your soul.

• Upvote 2

First of all please be advised it is a requirement that you sign your full name at the bottom of your post per this thread.

why is this necessary?  no other sim/gaming forum requires this.......strange :Thinking:   How does PMDG know it's a real name, we could just put in any name.  I find this rule alittle weird :lol:

D. Bennett

why is this necessary?  no other sim/gaming forum requires this.......strange :Thinking:   How does PMDG know it's a real name, we could just put in any name.  I find this rule alittle weird :lol:

D. Bennett

Other support forums sometimes require validation via serial keys or order nos. (Flight1, ORBX) - neither of those is required by PMDG.

D. Bennett

The rule is because some people seek support in this forum and PMDG does not want to provide support to people who did not purchase the product.   

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

D. Bennett

Their forum, their rules.

Richie Walsh

Unless autolanding...but who autolands these days :He He: :He He: :dance:

Right, this thingy sets IDLE A/T mode. Just too lazy to check docs for airplane which wasn't modeled on very high level for FSX.

Not going to let my airplane do it!

Yeah. If I ever buy an A3X0, I'm deleting that file.

Wouldn't proper training make that call obselete? I mean, how hard is it to remember to pull back the thrust levers at 20/10 feet?

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Of course sometimes pilots forget to put the gear down, which you'd think would be an even more elementary oversight. The more aids and redundancy helping a pilot after a long flight the better. :)

I think motorgreg doesn't care about the actual realism of the 737, he just wants the RETARD callout in his 737. Nothing wrong with that. People want to make their own Boeing A320-737... Just ignore him.