Sign in to follow this  
machine2035

Captain Sim Sale - €9.99 - 24 hours only

how about the 727?

yes the c130 is out standing , can land where ever you want and great for shortfield !

the visibility is like a chopper

ZORAN

So the 707 is decent? I've been considering it for a while and 10euro doesn't seem like a too bad gamble. Does it fly better than the 737? And what is it like fps wise compared to their 737?

I don't see why all the hostility towards CS products.

I'm not here to bait the flame, but more here in support of CS and their addons. I own their C-130, B767, B707, B777.

They are all great looking models, the virtual cockpits are also outstanding. 

On terms of complexity, They don't come close to what PMDG offer, but then of all the addon developers, not many do. Why is there always a massive comparison between CS and PMDG, what makes everyone think that CS should be doing high fidelity systems in their addons? 

To those who question whether or not to buy their products? I wholey endorse you spending your cash on CS products, especially in the sales.

To those who say don't bother, Stop being so prudent with your hangars, I'm sure you've bought a much worse product than CS before

I don't want to compare CS with PMDG.

PMDG does Hardcore addon & CS try to make mid-core one ;)

So CS si buggy & unfinished, that's a fact & complexity is not the debate here ;)

Fabian Fuchs  belgium-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gi

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

So CS si buggy & unfinished, that's a fact & complexity is not the debate here ;)

The buggy and unfinished parts of the aircraft are the systems and the level of complexity that they offer.

There are plenty of other add-on companies that don't offer the same level of complexity as CS, but no one bats an eye lids those. 

Jack Cannon

707, 757, and the 767 all work fine for me and are great, especially for $10. 

setup the plane correctly and it will fly the route correctly. Over a year on Avsim and I keep hearing the same complaints about CS Products :lol:   My flights are perfect, open the .pdf and read the manuals. :good:

For you, everyone who encounter issues with CS products are stupids? 

well I have no problems with PMDG / Majestics / Level D & many more much more complex...

So you must be right ;)

reads forum, we are a lot of poor & stupids men who can't set CS plane...

edit

http://captainsim.org/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1333838748

simple exemple 

it's request for the V5 of there 757  

before the V5 there was a V4.5 V4, V3 V2.....

at this stage LNAV/VNAV, FMC wp management, TD, TC, incertion of SID STAR etc are buggy...

thats a fact & it's the same story for the 767 & 777 so you are right, we need to learn Docs...

Fabian Fuchs  belgium-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gi

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Just bought the 727 a month ago for full price. Decent enough but recommend one buy CS stuff for the eye candy not systems completeness.

For you, everyone who encounter issues with CS products are stupids? 

well I have no problems with PMDG / Majestics / Level D & many more much more complex...

So you must be right ;)

reads forum, we are a lot of poor & stupids men who can't set CS plane...

edit

http://captainsim.org/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1333838748

simple exemple 

it's request for the V5 of there 757  

before the V5 there was a V4.5 V4, V3 V2.....

at this stage LNAV/VNAV, FMC wp management, TD, TC, incertion of SID STAR etc are buggy...

thats a fact & it's the same story for the 767 & 777 so you are right, we need to learn Docs...

read manual, if you pick DEP Airport, Transition and Star correctly in FMC, you get your TD.  Over 3 years i'm using CS Payware and I always get my TD and my VNAV's work :good:  8P

I love their 767, i'm in a flight now for my VA FEDEX: http://www.fedexvac.org/

CYUL-LFPG

smooth trouble free flight with everything working(in Prepar3D), including a TD.

2013-8-18_8-53-54-193.png

You make it sound like a T/D isn't common.....Oh wait :He He:

some CS buyers don't get a TD POINT when they setup their FMC :rolleyes:  :Yawn:  a few posts back it was mentioned and in almost every CS Thread :angry:

if you pick DEP Airport, Transition and Star correctly in FMC, you get your TD

read manual, if you pick DEP Airport, Transition and Star correctly in FMC, you get your TD.  Over 3 years i'm using CS Payware and I always get my TD and my VNAV's work :good:  8P

TODs in CS Boeings (757/767/777) appear by user fixes, not by operating the CDUs the way it's supposed to be:

http://captainsim.org/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1338411650/471#471

TODs in CS Boeings (757/767/777) appear by user fixes, not by operating the CDUs the way it's supposed to be ...

some CS buyers don't get a TD POINT when they setup their FMC :rolleyes:  :Yawn:  a few posts back it was mentioned and in almost every CS Thread :angry:

if you pick DEP Airport, Transition and Star correctly in FMC, you get your TD

As Olli stated, there is a thread in the CS forum detailing a work-around to get a TD to appear. I am more than aware on how to use a Pegasus FMC (which the gps 767's are fitted with), and the PIP FMS (which the non-gps 767's are fitted with).

CS release 1.0 version aircraft which are unfinished and full of bugs, hence why I stated I am not a fan of CS in my original post. While they may look good, they don't act good :He He: :He He:

They are up to what, version 4.6 on the 757, and still haven't managed to fix the max EPR bug (where you are stuck at a max EPR of 1.26).