Sign in to follow this  
DAD

Virtual CDU - available again soon?

Very happy to see there's an agreement between these two fine commercial companies!

Alexis Mefano

i just spent 20 bucks to get TabletFMC so far it works great with the NGX . I may try Virtual CDU later on to see how i like it ...

Image removed as image is no longer available.

Gents-

To quell any rumors from getting out of hand here:

These guys did reach out to us- and we have been so busy with the 777 that we did not realize they had taken their product offline when they realized that the violated the terms of our EULA.

That was smart (because legally they could be held financially responsible as we have done to a few others) but more importantly was respectful- and that is a big deal to us because it shows they give a damn about the community AND they understand that we have rights that should be preserved too. (You would be amazed how often we see behavior that goes the other way. )

Now that I don't have 4,000,000 lines of code to worry about- one of my top priorities is to get this little "situation" resolved so that they can get back in the air as well...

For anyone who has been inconvenienced by this little hiccup- I apologize. These guys are doing the right thing- and the timing was bad because I have been largely ignoring anything unrelated to the 777....

Stay tuned.

This is very good to hear. I am sure I speak for many of us when I say we really hope an arrangement can be reached that will allow this dev to continue with this product for the NGX and the forthcoming 777. A truly remarkable piece of immersion software that does not kill the users budget.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

Eric 

Meh.... what about Android/Google Play store?

Eric 

Looks like the dev and RSR worked out an agreement. Outstanding! Thank you Robert. Here's hoping that once they release the SDK the dev will make one for the 777.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eric 

My money will be waiting for the 777.

My NGX is sadly not going anywhere for a while.

I just hope they keep compatibility with IOS 5. My IPad 1 is becoming is becoming less irrelevant every month.

Chuck Biggins

Great news

I am eagerly awaiting interface with 777

The 737 interface is simply awesome

This is a must for FMS control using ipad or android - so fluid and nice

Bo Klop

Would this work well with 7" Samsung Tab 2?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

great to see it back and also see that a sensible solution was found.. as others I just hope now that the 777 will be supported soon..

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

I emailed the author about the 777. He plans on doing one for the 777 once the SDK is out.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eric 

once the SDK is out
great news, cannot wait to use the CDU with the T7...

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

I have been patiently waiting for this to come back online.

Can you run FSX in full screen mode with this or does it have to be windowed ?

Richard

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

I have been patiently waiting for this to come back online.

Can you run FSX in full screen mode with this or does it have to be windowed ?

Richard

yes you can

Antoine v Heck
---
Ryzen 5800X3D, 32Gb DDR4 RAM@1600 Mhz, RTX3090 (24GB VRAM). 2TB SSD - VR with Quest 2 via link cable