Sign in to follow this  
DAD

Virtual CDU - available again soon?

Would this work well with 7" Samsung Tab 2?

manny

works a treat !!

for now, cheers

john martin

Not too sure when it will be available again, but if you download the new VAInterface Lite software for Windows there is a new EULA :)

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

Just got this ...... It's simply awesome. Absolutely no lag whatsoever. Just brought the T7 but still enjoy flying my NGX. Looking forward to the version for the. T7

My flight sim experience just stepped up a notch !!!

Richard

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

Awesome app. I do have issue that my FO CDU shows no colors un the app. Anyone experienced this?

Awesome app. I do have issue that my FO CDU shows no colors un the app. Anyone experienced this?

probably has to do with your ios version, needs to be ios6 or higher

Antoine v Heck
---
Ryzen 5800X3D, 32Gb DDR4 RAM@1600 Mhz, RTX3090 (24GB VRAM). 2TB SSD - VR with Quest 2 via link cable 

Awesome app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

OmniAtlas - I had that problem and found that I had not entered the following into the Options.ini file:

[sDK]

EnableDataBroadcast=1

Hope this helps.

also, if I remember correctly there is even an option in the app settings that covers this?

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

manny

works a treat !!

I left my 7" Samsung Tab 2 in the plane seat pocket.... last week. Sigh! 

Anyway I went and bought the new Tab 3 Samsung 8"  and I tested the demo. It looks awesome!  

Not sure if I want to get this for the 737...but I will get the 777 version when it comes out. 

On second thought. I'll get the 737 version as well. Since I have the GF MCP Pro working and then with this, I'll bet set for the 737NGX and avoid using the mouse as much as possible

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I left my 7" Samsung Tab 2 in the plane seat pocket.... last week. Sigh! 

Anyway I went and bought the new Tab 3 Samsung 8"

what a ........ !! you could have had the virtual cdu for each ngx's cdu's, & 2 of the T7's 3 cdu's.

On second thought. I'll get the 737 version as well. Since I have the GF MCP Pro working and then with this, I'll bet set for the 737NGX and avoid using the mouse as much as possible

+1 ... i like to read that others sim as i do (mouse free with better fps) !

for now, cheers

john martin

Thanks - I think this is it. I run my FO CDU on iPad 1, which cannot run iOS 6. It still works in single-color. 

Now, someone asked about the EXEC not lighting up. I had the same issue and it was the Data Broadcast setting. There are instructions on the Virtual CDU webpage how to enable it. It helps reading them :-)

I have the avionic (android) for my PMDG 737NGX and i am waiting to buy it for  my PMDG 777X

banner_f33_2.pngGV9Ut3S.jpg

X-Plane 11 -My favorite aircraft F33A BONANZA XPLANE 11 REP , CAR PREMIER 1A

Hello, Gents,

Just purchased virtual CDU for iPad.

When I downloaded the VAInterface on publisher website, I got a file with no extention and so can't install the sofware.
Anyone here could help me ?

Thanks

Best regards

Pierre