Sign in to follow this  
Steingrobe

PMDG

Dear developer team,

as I was writing for 1,5 months to rsrandazzo and got no reply after 3 mails, I have to try it this way as we could not any longer for any reply of your company.

This was the original request and we would like to see your answer regarding this topic:

Dear PMDG development team,

as the PM of the VATSIM pilot client project I would like to contact you and give you some information about the situation we have and would like to ask you, if you are interested in.
As we are developing the new client, we suggested some further plugin / interface system for 3rd party software developer as there have been requests by FSL and Aersoft regarding a CPDLC datalink system.
We are setting up a complete custom VATSIM CPDLC system connected with the client deamon and as well we would like to offer it to 3rd party software developer to establish a connection for a CPDLC of their aircraft via the client to use it on VATSIM.
Therefore we have created the plugin system - which was created in C++ QT5.1 DBUS system. As well more then only the CPDLC could be connected to the client via the DBUS.
So we would like to ask you, if you are interested in any contact points for maybe a CPDLC system for your payware products in the future or ARCARS - whatever you are interested to add.
Please contact me here or via : steingrobe@md-international.de to let me know about your thoughts.
We have an example ready up for the DBUS system, as you would like to have a closer view how its build up and working.

Kind regards,
Sascha Steingrobe PM VATSIM pilot client project