Sign in to follow this  
Roland99

Prepar3d FPS Instable with AirbusXExtended

Hey Guys!

For a long time I had FSX but then i changed to Prepar3d because i heared only positive things about this Sim. Now everything works great but only the AirbusXExtended won't work... I installed it and it works fine. A flight within 1 hour is ok Stable FPS... But after 1hour it starts to get instable from 5FPS to 34FPS :-(  That's very bad and I want to fix it! Is that possible? That would be very very great!

My System:

Intel core i5 3,10Ghz

Nvidia GeForce GTX650

8GB RAM

So guys I hope for answers and you could help me!

Thank you :-)

Wishes,

Roland

Hmmm strange.

I have done longer flights with the AXE and never noticed such a problem. Might it be due to denser scenery areas you traverse enroute?

Have you installed the AXE for P3D, since the installer is  both FSX and P3D aware?

Also, do you need the web / browser interface for the MCDU? If no, simply disable it ( it's a source of fps problems, I've been told...) through the aircraft config program.

And, do not forget to apply all available patches to the AXE!

In my P3D install, and system very close to yours, only i5 @3,3GHz, and GTX 650 Ti 1GB DDR5, 16 GB RAM - Win7 Home Premium 64 bit, the Aerosoft Airbus runs really smooth!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Hmmmm... Ok i have Windows8 and It could be possible that I flew over denser scenery areas.. But when I change that Inflight there's no difference between Very dense and Not dense...

I disabled Web/Browser Interface... but which patches do you mean? I installed 2 days ago the 1,10 (latest) and i selected Prepar3d. Are there any other patches?

Hotfix 15, 16 and if you have FS2Crew Airbus,...17.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

I installed them and now i will try it :-) I will report when it works or if it don't works :)

Now everything works fine but there's another problem:  The joystick and my Yoke disable them self after landing -.-  They're only disabled for Prepar3d on the Desktop they're still shown!  Is that a Windows8 Problem?

Yes, a very well known Windows 8 problem - loss of joystck - both on FSX and P3D :-(, but not all users come accross it... You were unlucky :-(u

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Now i flew a small round and after 1 hour the Problem was here again :-(  It is stocking for a piece of a second and then it works for 2 Second and then again :-( Only at AXE!

Any other tips to help? And thx to all People that helped yet!

Hmmm, let me see...

Can you lower your LOD to 4,5 and experiment again, for a while? Then, if everything goes fine, increase it to 5,5.

This of course assuming you're at the default 6,5 that P3D sets...

Also make sure you do not have the Bathymetry On in the water settings, and Water Reflection Detail at "Sky" only...

Main Simulation Rig:

I will try it! Thank you :)

LOD was already at 3,5 and now i lowered to Sky only in the Water settings! I will try now a flight :)

Anyway I just wanted to add that the AEX also crashed on me :-/

It happened while using the MCDU. An hour hadn't ellapsed since the begining of the P3D session.

Might well be AEX-related (?)

Main Simulation Rig:

:-( Now i flew and climbed to FL370 and it startet shaking at FL370 extremely than it crashed and there was a .dll Error but I didn't see what DLL :-/