Sign in to follow this  
mykweb

Fs2crew questions

Afternoon

First off please excuse my ignorance of this I am fairly new to the whole fsx addons

I have seen a recent video on you tube where the user has fs2crew running on a flight. I was amazed at the addon and how it enhances the experience

My questions are the following

I currently fly mainly the 737-800 planes in fsx. I have about 50 reskins for this model. What fs2crew package do I use to get the crew sounds. Alternatively if I buy the gold edition does this cover all my fsx aircraft?

Cheers

Mike

FS2Crew Gold Edition supports:

Level-D 767 (FSX and FS9)

Wilco feelThere A320 (FSX and FS9)

Default 747 (FSX)

PMDG 747 (FS9)

PMDG 737 (FS9)

Default 737 (FS9)

Flight1 ATR (FS9)

Regarding the question about your 737. Do you use the PMDG 737 NGX or which one? If so, I guess what you are looking for is here: http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/categories/Special-PMDG-737-NGX-Area/

Look for FS2Crew: PMDG 737 NGX Special Bundle Pack or FS2Crew: PMDG 737 NGX Captain's Set. You may also check out the other NGX related FS2Crew products !

FS2Crew Gold Edition supports:

Level-D 767 (FSX and FS9)

Wilco feelThere A320 (FSX and FS9)

Default 747 (FSX)

PMDG 747 (FS9)

PMDG 737 (FS9)

Default 737 (FS9)

Flight1 ATR (FS9)

Regarding the question about your 737. Do you use the PMDG 737 NGX or which one? If so, I guess what you are looking for is here: http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/categories/Special-PMDG-737-NGX-Area/

Look for FS2Crew: PMDG 737 NGX Special Bundle Pack or FS2Crew: PMDG 737 NGX Captain's Set. You may also check out the other NGX related FS2Crew products !

Ok cheers

I don't have the pmdg aircraft. I will start with purchasing them and then get fs2crew