Sign in to follow this  
Speedbird ATC

RIP Peeky my beta fish

Did you flush him or have an all out funeral?

Stan

I have had numerous beta fish. One of them was placed in the same bowl as my brother's beta fish was [the xxx employee said it was okay to do so]. Unfortunately the fish my brother bought bit mine, and he died not long after.

Did you flush him or have an all out funeral?

Stan

I buried her where I buried 2 other beta fish and I also placed their casstle and roman collum decorations their

I buried her where I buried 2 other beta fish and I also placed their casstle and roman collum decorations their

Sorry to hear that and I can sympathize, I had to euthanise my loyal family dog of nearly 12 years a few days ago and losing a loved pet is a dreadful experience.

All the best.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

when my mom told me we lost a pet I was worried that it was one of my chickens who lived MUCH younger then they should. Peeky, on the other hand lived for five years which is that normal max life span :lol:

Peeky, oh Peeky.  You brought so much joy and happiness to Speedbirds life.  While you floated in your little glass bowl for five years, occasionally flipping a fin or two, your beauty transcended your predicament.  Now that you are in beta heaven, I hope you find a large aquarium with many other betas to fight, as you were born to do.  S.I.P.  (Swim In Peace)

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Now look what you've made me do...Change my avatar. :mad:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.