Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Salter

FSACOF

I would like to say that this is one of the most buggy flightsims to be released to date. Also, this is basicly a patch to fix the weather engine. Nothing else has seem to been improved.Mike

JVZLNDI can see what you mean, but I'm not sure it's true what you say.Example: I've just landed on EBLG and in the landscape I saw a church.Nothing so special hey?But for the first time it was a church that you would easaly find in Belgium, not in the US or Canada.Another example, roofs on houses in Holland are often red, so they are in acof.On several occaisons I looked side ways out of the plans window and i was totally amazed how real it was out there.More depth, more 3d.Planes flying better, more realistic.But you are right the major improvements are in the weathersystem.Joost

Guest Ken_Salter

If you are having specific problems with FS9, please post in the MS General Forum. There are plenty of people who will be willing to help.Since you don't list any specific problems, no one can help.http://saltydogfly2.avsim.net/images/avsim_sig.jpg"I am the keeper of the cheese; you are the lemon merchant"