Sign in to follow this  
whoispankaj

Loving XPX

Hello guys...

I am a new xplane user...and finally m haappy with xplane after applying the torque fix which solved my wing roll problem and I have to constantly fight the roll on the left..but now it seems better..xplane seems more lively in terms of scenery.I am still using the demo version since I play this on my 3 year old laptop.Once I get my rig I will buy the full version .I want to fly with HDR enabled.i managed it once on my laptop and wow it looked awesome at night.Not able to get descent frame rate since then and hence back without HDR.hope to have a good time further with xplane..

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Once you taste the 40+ FPS smooth experience with decent scenery (default scenery (read autogen) is much better than FSX) you will use it less and less.  :lol:

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

yeah..i too believe so..i am planning to get the carenados for now for my laptop and learn some flying with it..

thanks,

Pankaj

I'm also really enjoying Xplane 10. It will be amazing once the 10 beta is complete and the new textures arrive plus the new weather addons coming before Winter.

5230158270_Welcome_to_the_dark_side_answ

1007.gif

It will be amazing once the 10 beta is complete and the new textures arrive plus the new weather addons coming before Winter.

It will never be "complete" - well ... at least as long XP10 is the current version, but only when XP11 comes out. And currently it is not a beta, but a stable version. Let me explain :wink::

XP10 came out as XP10.0 beta. After some weeks it became stable. Some weeks later XP10.01 beta was available (for those who want to participate in testing, but you're not forced to use it). XP10.01 became stable after some time and again some weeks later 10.02 beta arrived - became stable after some more (few) weeks, etc. etc.

So, you ever have a version which is called "stable" (like e.g. FSX SP1) but the development steps are faster in the X-Plane world - many (smaller) steps, instead of very few, but bigger steps in MSFS world.

My sceneries (excerpt): LPMA Madeira, LGSR Santorini, the city of Fürth (Germany), ...