Sign in to follow this  
TheoMessin

Airbus A320 Aegean Airlines Checklist

This is the checklist that I created for the Airbus A320. This is a free file, do not sell it to anyone. I created it to help anyone that wants it. Contact me if you wish for me to create the same one but with another airline logo, or if I have made a mistake.

Download it here:

• Upvote 2

Best Regards,

Theodore Messinezis

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus6.png

This is the checklist that I created for the Airbus A320. This is a free file, do not sell it to anyone. I created it to help anyone that wants it. Contact me if you wish for me to create the same one but with another airline logo, or if I have made a mistake.

Download it here:

attachicon.gifAEGEAN AIRLINES NORMAL CHECKLIST A320.pdf

Can you do one for Air France and JetBlue please ?

Ps: Thanks for the checklist !^^

Please give me a week or so. My CPU fried ( Finally! It was Six years old and fought till its death. ) Im now thinking of upgrading to the Intel Core I7 w/ the MSI Twin Frozr 560 Ti. Anyway I'm posting this from a friend's PC. Once I have my new PC up and running, I'll also update the "PAKCS" mistake and I will also upload the Microsoft Office Publisher file, in case other people like you wish to edit my template.

If anyone has any advise on what I should and shouldn't buy for my new PC, please send me a private message..

Best Regards,

Theodore Messinezis

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus6.png