26AUG13 - Welcome to 777 Release Week!

[PMDGReleases]

Jaw_dropping_simulation=5

ExtraStandybyOxygen=extreme

Vatsim=OverloadedCrashImminent

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Pricing info would be great lol ^
Vatsim - prepare for mass loads of 777s.

Extremely excited :crazy: , my social life is going down hill from the release :lol:​ 

- Ian D Pease 

Now here's something interesting: I've been expecting this airplane for so long and now that release is finally imminent, I just don't feel excited at all. It's not PMDG's fault, though. My interest in flight simming reached a "coma" state a couple of months ago, from which it may or may not recover. I'm about to drop off the two VAs that I participate as I do not feel motivated to fly anymore. Now, the interesting part is that all this negativitiness on the virtual world arrived just as I started my real-life pilot training, which I'm enjoying a lot. I finally flew for the first time as a pilot two days ago and I'm really looking forward to the next flights. It's not my interest in aviation that is dying, it's just my interest in flight simming.

Has anybody else felt like this before?

Just visit a real airport,and the enthusiasm comes flooding back ;)

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

yeah! Really looking foreward to release :-) Unfortunately I've got ATC duty including weekend but anyway it will be great to fly it next week B-)

Rgds Patrick

I am guessing the price.....I think it will be 79.99 Dollars.....at least.

Anyone here that bids higher?

He doesn't I can assure of that! :D. We get it at exactly the same time as you guys.

Alex

You may have similar policy for release date but how long do u think it might take? Just an average time?

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Everyone's anxious about the price. Remember that the -300ER expansion will follow and that might make it a very expensive addon. Please PMDG, you've got the largest customer base among all competitors. So please please please... be reasonable, I'm sure that your revenue is guaranteed.

Only problem with PMDG's products is they always get you in trouble with your wife/GF , "you never spend enough time with me",, If only they could understand.

My fiancee lives in Japan (I'm in the UK) so I don't have this issue :D