Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

26AUG13 - Welcome to 777 Release Week!

I was very satisfied with the pricepoint of the NGX. So asking $80-100 for the T7 won't be an issue for me. Quality costs money, and supporting a top shelf developer that delivers a top end product for such a small market as us simmers is huge!. Not only in receiving a high end product, but our loyality and willingness to pay the money for said products keeps devs like PMDG in buisness. I'm very greatful for that personally.

For the TLDR guys, I sum it up: "this week is release week or not".

You're welcome.

honestly, i cannot really remember what i´ve paid for the NGX (all in all with expansions..) but whatever it was, it was worth the money. It´s always like this for me, i cannot remember what the good addon´s price was, but i could tell you every single dollar i spend for Wilco and that stuff haha

regards,

Alexander Marx

People on this forum for over 10 years..a large discount.

This would also help with traffic management.

:ph34r:

I see what you did there  :LMAO:

Hey guys, within a one week circle of probabilities for release I would have thought any business would also know its release retail price.

Sure we can accept the stern Cpt Randozza saying it will be released when it is released, but I can see no advantage and some disadvantage in not simply telling us its release price.

After all I would like to begin negotiations with my Chancellor of the Exchequer.

Maybe instead of a surprise release, we'll get a surprise release of the money needed! haha

I don't think t matters if we know now or when it releases, we can't change the price at the end of the day

The NGX has been released (base package) a little over 2 years ago. The team said around that time that the development of the 777 is foreseen to take considerably less time than it took for the NGX as a good portion of the techniques created for the NGX development can be used for the 777 too.

My daughter was born around NGX release day. She walks, runs, talks, draws, counts to ten and understands basic jokes now - imagine how much effort went into all this from her in the past two years. She'll also show you where the wings, the engines, wheels or landing lights are on a plane and she would also tell you the color of the plane she sees.

Now imagine that PMDG has been working on a 777 all this time.

Why would $79.95 be an acceptable price, and $89.95 be "crazy"?? The difference is only $10. If you can afford to pay the former price for a high quality complex flightsim addon, you can certainly afford the latter.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

The NGX has been released (base package) a little over 2 years ago. The team said around that time that the development of the 777 is foreseen to take considerably less time than it took for the NGX as a good portion of the techniques created for the NGX development can be used for the 777 too.

My daughter was born around NGX release day. She walks, runs, talks, draws, counts to ten and understands basic jokes now - imagine how much effort went into all this from her in the past two years. She'll also show you where the wings, the engines, wheels or landing lights are on a plane and she would also tell you the color of the plane she sees.

Now imagine that PMDG has been working on a 777 all this time.

The creator of your daughter is much faster and more efficient than PMDG :P

Don't buy the new Iphone, and you"ll be able to buy 7 or 9 T7 for more hours of enjoyment :P

Why would $79.95 be an acceptable price, and $89.95 be "crazy"?? The difference is only $10. If you can afford to pay the former price for a high quality complex flightsim addon, you can certainly afford the latter.

And where does it stop? 99,99 is "just" 10 dollars more from 89,99....so why not pay that amount? Or 109,99? 

What makes the 777 so much more expensive than the NGX? I seriously ask that. 

The MD-11 still costs 79,99 while the NGX is "only" 69,99....the NGX is far more advanced than the MD-11. Do you get my point? There is no reason to price the 777 so high, if not for using the build up hype to capitalize on it.

Why would $79.95 be an acceptable price, and $89.95 be "crazy"?? The difference is only $10. If you can afford to pay the former price for a high quality complex flightsim addon, you can certainly afford the latter.

For thise folks less fortunate than you are, young teenagers and the disadvantaged, those for whom One dollar is about 10 of their own currency, yes, every dollar counts. Stop deciding who can afford what on behalf of others. You don't give anyone their pay check here.