Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

26AUG13 - Welcome to 777 Release Week!

I managed mostly As with an A*, and a tiny amount of Bs, but not in a private school! Guess its stricter and tougher there....!

Abit... R U the Speedbird from U-tube?

YAY it's being released! :Party:

If this gets released this weekend I won't be able to fly it until mid-October. I have to go to school.  :help:  

But I am getting a new computer for gaming :dirol: so I should get about 35fps (better than my current 12 in NGX).

It's a shame it will be released soon because I start the most important exams of my life, so I can't skip H/W! 

But Froogles vid show the LR/F off in such beauty    (will the ER be a free extra or a 600/700 type extra?)

I always fly something around a 3-4hr flight in the NGX, once I'm at cruise the FO can handle the A/C until descent, so then I get a couple of hours of studying in, before taking a 20 minute break to fly the descent, approach and land the aircraft before rinsing and repeating  B)

Aamir Thacker

Now I just have to find a nice way to tell my wife the next several weekends are spoken for.

Simflyer69

They are charging whatever they charge because they're a business.  A business is a business because they have a goal to make money and generate profit.  They are free to do what they'd like much like you are free to choose to buy it or not.

Everyone should remember that this money goes to a small development team.  It puts food on the table, diapers on the kids, etc.  God forbid they make some money that lets them do a bit more than scrape by.  

I have less of a problem paying a premium to a boutique development team than what I pay to a faceless multinational corporation that has billions in the bank for other software.  But that's just me.  

I always fly something around a 3-4hr flight in the NGX, once I'm at cruise the FO can handle the A/C until descent, so then I get a couple of hours of studying in, before taking a 20 minute break to fly the descent, approach and land the aircraft before rinsing and repeating  B)

I don't have FS2crew

They are charging whatever they charge because they're a business.  A business is a business because they have a goal to make money and generate profit.  They are free to do what they'd like much like you are free to choose to buy it or not.

Everyone should remember that this money goes to a small development team.  It puts food on the table, diapers on the kids, etc.  God forbid they make some money that lets them do a bit more than scrape by.  

I have less of a problem paying a premium to a boutique development team than what I pay to a faceless multinational corporation that has billions in the bank for other software.  But that's just me.  

VERY WELL SAID!!!

I have bought all of PMDG´s birds except for the MD11 and I have never felt I overpaid.... Go ahead and charge what you think its right, I´m sure you will hit the nail in the head as you always do.

I have bought all of PMDG´s birds except for the MD11 and I have never felt I overpaid.... Go ahead and charge what you think its right, I´m sure you will hit the nail in the head as you always do.

boutique

If you're a guy, you're not allowed to use that word.... ;-P

spacer.png

If you're a guy, you're not allowed to use that word.... ;-P

You can if you spell it bootik though.

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg