Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

26AUG13 - Welcome to 777 Release Week!

PMDG 777 and PFPX out days apart.  Does it get any better?

It very well might.  JV over at ORBX says the FTXG v1.1 Global Lights patch could be up this weekend

Chris Sunseri

You've got to be kidding, now that pricing for those minor iterations on stale formulae are the real scams.

Don't disagree re pricing for crap products, however the ability to sell millions of units does highlight that the general public have a different view of these products.

I will buy the 777 eventually (c'mon its a PMDG product) but just not right now. The ultimate price WILL have an impact. Maybe if PMDG released the 777-200F with a certain PMDG wood pidgeon (complete with working FMS) in its cargo hold, I might think seriously of purchasing it now rather than later....

Well it looks like I will be rearranging my sock drawer this weekend after all - it's Friday afternoon here - just saying  :mellow:

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Aw ... just stop ... just stop ... when you consider the number of hours of your life you will spend in front of a stupid computer instead of romancing your wife ... the price is ... well ... priceless ... or ... maybe not.  In any event ... I think you get my point.

Well it looks like I will be rearranging my sock drawer this weekend after all - it's Friday afternoon here - just saying  :mellow:

Yeah, I think if it was to hit the sim community tomorrow or Sunday, we would have heard something by now :( .

Kind regards

I don't think it will make it this weekend either. They'll finish up what they need to before the holiday weekend, and come back in fresh and relaxed on Tuesday or Wednesday for release. A weekday release will help for server load too. A lot of simmers will be at work, busy, etc. But please surprise me with a Sat or Sun release!

I don't think it will make it this weekend either. They'll finish up what they need to before the holiday weekend, and come back in fresh and relaxed on Tuesday or Wednesday for release. A weekday release will help for server load too. A lot of simmers will be at work, busy, etc. But please surprise me with a Sat or Sun release!

Amen to that (the Sat or Sun release that is).   I don't necessarily think that the load is that much of an issue because of all the upgrades that they have made to their servers to try and prevent the problems there were with the NGX happening again.  

Kind regards

The pmdg 777 will not be out this weekend. The developers left themselves a way out when the said a certain bug could delay the release. I'm guessing they have not figured it out and will probably be another month or more.

Anthony Slattery

The pmdg 777 will not be out this weekend. The developers left themselves a way out when the said a certain bug could delay the release. I'm guessing they have not figured it out and will probably be another month or more.

Anthony Slattery

No, they said they would report it ASAP if they came across that, I still reckon we will be in the 9 day slot, just not the next 36 hours....

Anthony Slattery

Yes, you're right, you are guessing. You have literally no idea on anything to do with it, like 99.9999999% of us here.

Anthony Slattery

You could be eating those words in a day or two, or you may be right. Regardless, it'll be out when it's done.

Erik L.

We've waited this long, another few days is not going to make much difference, so they shouldn't try to release until that bug is fixed even if it means missing the weekend slot.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 4

Don't believe that we will get the PMDG 777 today or the next 3 days. Today would be too awesome for a release, but it never happens.

phil

You need a pma

Positive mental attitude

We all can hope :D

Adam