Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

26AUG13 - Welcome to 777 Release Week!

I don't think that PMDG are daft enough to change the price based on the opinions of a few people on this forum. The price will almost certainly be set in stone already, and based on predictions of the number of units that they expect to sell, and also how much the 777 has cost to develop. It really isn't rocket science.

Of course, don't worry Christopher, my tongue was firmly in my cheek...

I don't really expect it free if we claim only a miniscule price point would be acceptable, either. :rolleyes:

P.S. There's no such discipline as rocket science.

I say if not out by Saturday night, wait until at least Tuesday. Sunday is usually a day for family time, not monitoring a big product release. Monday is a holiday.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eric 

They tease us with a bit of information and the "maybe release this weekend".  But both sides know this will never happen. Very smart move.

They tease us with a bit of information and the "maybe release this weekend". But both sides know this will never happen. Very smart move.

Are u using reverse psychology here? :ph34r:

Hope it works!

They tease us with a bit of information and the "maybe release this weekend".  But both sides know this will never happen. Very smart move.

1. I think you're wrong. It could happen, and probably will happen.

2. I really think you should follow PMDGs forum rules and sign your full name

1. I think you're wrong. It could happen, and probably will happen.

2. I really think you should follow PMDGs forum rules and sign your full name

I should sign my full name, but i'm not able to edit the signature page until february 2014.. Yeah, sorry but i don't want to post and write my full name every time in my postings.

Phil Schwägerl

No need, FSX is nearly 7 years old, It only uses one CPU core, and actually does ok now with middle of the road equipment. Now of course if you want spend the $3000, but get a great GPU card and large monitors so you can drool on the awsome cockpit!

I know you lot may lynch me now, but it's going to be an awesome gaming laptop. And the reason why it's gonna be a bit overkill is because I want to play games like GTA V and such (When it eventually reach the PC)

The reason why it's going to be a laptop, is because I move around a lot between Airforce bases, and bringing a stationary PC would be to much work :)

hey guys, its the last weekend for camping here in newfoundland. just bought a 1983 camper! im going to go enjoy the next 3 days with my wife and dogs.....and beers. hope to have a triple in the hanger when i come home out of it. i always feel less hungover when im glued to a computer figuring out new airplanes. peace out and enjoy the long weekend. That goes for you too PMDG staff. 

BTW, dose anyone else sim like i do? i always pick up where i left off. eg: if i do a flight that ends in egll thats where i start. so my next flight is out of lowi. pains me that if i have a new 777 i gotta get out of there with something else first. well its all part of the adventure i guess. 

Have fun and chill out.

To the people who are having doubts:

Remember this is exactly the same as what happened before this thread was started - a lot of people 'assumed' that it wasn't going to be out until much later. 

I have faith in PMDG.

To the people who are having doubts:

Remember this is exactly the same as what happened before this thread was started - a lot of people 'assumed' that it wasn't going to be out until much later. 

I have faith in PMDG.

YES. I WAS THINKING THE SAME :lol:

Gents-

Please sign your posts in this forum.  We are going to start banning members who cannot remember this simple request...

Would be a shame to have to lock you out this week, of all weeks.

I'm new to this...what do you mean "sign your posts"?

BTW I can't wait to get my grubby paws all over her! - That sounds a bit weird doesn't it?

You have to edit your signature site by editing your profile, but i'm not able to edit the page until february.. maybe you are?

I'm new to this...what do you mean "sign your posts"?

BTW I can't wait to get my grubby paws all over her! - That sounds a bit weird doesn't it?

You have to edit your signature site by editing your profile, but i'm not able to edit the page until february.. maybe you are?

Alternatively just sign your full name after you've made a post. It's not hard and only takes a matter of seconds....

Aw ... just stop ... just stop ... when you consider the number of hours of your life you will spend in front of a stupid computer instead of romancing your wife ... the price is ... well ... priceless ... or ... maybe not.  In any event ... I think you get my point.

I get your point. My wife is been asking me if this thing gets released this week will she see me at all during the weeekend

Price should go as follow

This weekend release $100 usd

Wednesday next week $79,99 usd

Id pay the 100 bucks to fly it this weekend