Sign in to follow this  
mslim

need POH or Flight Manual for LET L-410

Alas! The paintkit mentioned in the last note is for an AI aircraft, the Pannon Team paintkit ( For Photoshop) for my version of LET remains elusive !.

Back to the search!!

Sorry by the flood, i cant edit... but... Dozybee or Avantime can do resolution of some parts disappear when cockpit lights on in the VC?

VSP4264,

There are many LET410 variants of the original aircraft. The one I used has no tip tanks and has no problems with the cockpit lights. The one with tip tanks appears to have problems with the lights. I have no solution for that problem. I fly my LET regularly but I do no more work on it. I will see if I can upload my current LET 410 to the AVSIM library as I notice that my old upload has vanished.

My mistake! I found my old upload!!! :smile:

A user mentioned that the propellers exceeded 2000 rpm. I have dug about and applied this little alteration to the AC.cfg file.

User question:
My doubt now is... on reference files, says 2000 RPM of PROP for take off, but... the plane pull to 2500 if we

put 100 of TORQUE... i can´t find the location on FDE for reduce RPM...

My reply:
The *.air file seems to be from a DeHavilland Otter. I have today modified the [Prop] part of the ac.cfg file
(Mainly gear reduction ratio) to that of the air file. This reduced the prop speed. The idle seems to be ~1400-
1500 which seems to be what the FSXsdk help file expects.

This plane is apparently composed of many bits and pieces but I really enjoy the results of the efforts I have
put into it. I have tried to keep it as historical as possible. I cannot find the original autopilot for it.

Some of the ac.cfg [prop] has some ? parts but perhaps you can play with them and see what happens!.
I use AircraftAirfileManager to inspect the *.air file and compare with the ac.cfg files.

My modified propeller part of the ac.cfg file. The // remarks were the original values.

[propeller]
propeller_type=0
propeller_diameter=7.55                            // 8.950000
propeller_blades=5                   // Model has3, there is a 5 blade model but instrument lights don't work on it.
propeller_moi=19.000000          // 120 ????
beta_max=62.000000
beta_min=6.000000
min_gov_rpm=21520.00                                 // 25520.000000 ?
prop_tc=0.004000
gear_reduction_ratio=17.600000              // 14.6000
low_speed_theory_limit=80.000000
prop_sync_available=1
prop_deice_available=1
prop_feathering_available=1
prop_auto_feathering_available=1
min_rpm_for_feather=700.000
beta_feather=84.300
power_absorbed_cf=0.900
defeathering_accumulators_available=0
prop_reverse_available=1
minimum_on_ground_beta=1.000
minimum_reverse_beta=-14.000
thrust_scalar=1.000
fixed_pitch_beta=0.0                           // 20.000000  probably ignored

No doubt a more experienced "tuner" can elaborate on this bit of *.cfg

Just found this very interesting topic whilst looking for a decent LET for P3D v 3.1, and this one seems to work, except for the fact that the artificial horizon doesn't ever align itself with the actual horizon. If I can fix this, or find some alternative gauge to fit the panel then I am going to repaint it into the Citywing livery in order to replicate their operations to the Isle of Man. I may also try and fit in the Flight1 GTN 750 to the panel somewhere, if I can work out how to do this (any ideas anyone?). Also, could anybody point me to the mentioned discussion on FSdeveloper to see if anything can help me there.

Thanks

Peter

The FSDev discussion was only about the paintkit.

The main panel is only composed of 2D gauges, so you can basically rearrange things to your liking.

Panel.cfg files are explained here:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc526956.aspx

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

You will need a bit of trial&error to get things right.

To improve workflow, make sure to assign a key (combination) to the "Reload Aircraft" function in FSX' "Controls" menu. This will reload the visual model, panel, flight dynamics and (sometimes) textures for the currently used aircraft.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

Right, I have altered the main gauges to the default Baron for now, until I find some higher quality gauges that can go there, and also got the GTN into the main panel. I now have 2 questions relating to this. 

1. Is there a way to get the bezel of the GTN to show?

2. I cannot interact with the GTN in the VC environment, is this possible?

LetGTN.jpg

Thanks

Peter

EDIT: If anyone has any ideas for higher quality 2D XML gauges to go in the main panel, from any product, please let me know. Also, if anyone would like a copy of the GTN mod please PM me and I will send it to you.

1. Is there a way to get the bezel of the GTN to show?

Disregard this, I have found the solution to this bit.