Sign in to follow this  
machine2035

Guide/Tutorial: Takeoff Performance in the 777

On 8/31/2013 at 12:30 PM, ESzczesniak said:

Ok, I played around more with my hope to be able to "streamline" this on an Excel spreadsheet.  I think it is doable.  I am able to perform all the needed calculations or table lookups for Vspeeds (including wind/slope correction), full rated takeoff thrust adjustment/equivalents for TO1 and runway length adjustment (wind only since I only have the tables in this post).  The final hurdle I have is to figure out how to combine the adjusted runway length lookup (easy) with the adjusted takeoff weight (less easy, it's a non-linear, non-contiguous lookup variable) to find the assumed OAT.  It looks like Excel has the functions to do this, but I need to investigate a bit.

Hi,

Were you able to create an excel file to help calculate the B777-300 takeoff speeds? If so, how am I able to obtain/download from??

4 hours ago, Richard Muñoz said:

Hi,

Were you able to create an excel file to help calculate the B777-300 takeoff speeds? If so, how am I able to obtain/download from??

I wouldn't expect someone that posted to a four year old thread to respond.  May i suggest you start a new thread and describe  your problem.

Dan Downs KCRP

I have a spreadsheet I can send you if you want to calculate an assumed temperature for your takeoff.  It will not give V-Speeds as the spreadsheet does balanced field calculations, which means you can use the FMC-derived speeds.

9 hours ago, downscc said:

I wouldn't expect someone that posted to a four year old thread to respond.  May i suggest you start a new thread and describe  your problem.

Perhaps I will. I didn't even look at the date when the post was first created.