Sign in to follow this  
IAF747

777 in the next 24-36 hours I think

My god, I hope they stick to their word and release it this week. Tomorrow's gonna be Saturday and that's like the last day of this week. Man I'm really getting irritated with all this hype followed by nothing, always left hanging.

+1

My god, I hope they stick to their word and release it this week. Tomorrow's gonna be Saturday and that's like the last day of this week. Man I'm really getting irritated with all this hype followed by nothing, always left hanging.

You allow this information to hype yourself up.  These are updates for those that care -- if you don't or are getting irritated then log off, come back in about a week, and see if you're surprised.  No one is forcing you to check these forums to the point of aggravation.  Seriously.  It's not worth it.  You can't control if they release it or not. 

Everyone should just relax.  

It would be so great if they released it tomorrow. Labor day weekend (USA) right now. Long weekend = long haul flights!

LOL...no trouble accessing these forums again since we discovered there aint no release today.

spacer.png

I think they should hire Dr. Phl to help you all work thru these OCD's and help eliminate the anxiety.

I tried to talk to Doctor Phil, his secretary said he has been sitting at home on his computer awaiting some airplane release!!!!