Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

30AUG13 - PMDG 777-200LR/F Release Plan Update (Important!)

Now it will be YOUR fault if it is, sir. :-P :-D

I'd be happy to take the blame Chris :P Had it been 20 years ago, I'd probably be the guy saying gimme, gimme, gimme, but not anymore.  In those days I think Stephen's avatar showed him holding a kitty cat instead of a dog :lol:

Chris Sunseri

Typical pre-release thread in the PMDG forum at AVSIM. Half of everyone is complaining and the other half have self appointed themselves as junior deputy moderators, demanding that people sign their names.

Seriously people, relax. It's a bleeping video game. It's still summer here in the northern hemisphere, go out and get some fresh air.

-john paul

right on point John-Paul ,go out and enjoy the weather really and stop all the nonsense .

Michael R Caangelo

This place is looking more and more like a kindergarden! Grow up, it's a freaking flightsimulator addon and it might be tough for some in here to comprehend, but there are more important things in life than waiting 7 days more for this.

Personally, I can't wait either - but come on, it's just plain stupid for "grown ups" to throw trash at eachother over a software addon.

Typical pre-release thread in the PMDG forum at AVSIM. Half of everyone is complaining and the other half have self appointed themselves as junior deputy moderators, demanding that people sign their names.

Seriously people, relax. It's a bleeping video game. It's still summer here in the northern hemisphere, go out and get some fresh air.

-john paul

Sorry, jee, just trying to help people make right before getting banned....

This place is looking more and more like a kindergarden! Grow up, it's a freaking flightsimulator addon and it might be tough for some in here to comprehend, but there are more important things in life than waiting 7 days more for this.

Personally, I can't wait either - but come on, it's just plain stupid for "grown ups" to throw trash at eachother over a software addon.

RIGHT-ON WELL SAID.

MichaeL R Carangelo

Gents-

Enough bickering with one another...

I don't like the idea of you expending your energies picking away at one another when you could be doing it to someone deserving... say.... RYAN!  :lol:

Okay- just kidding...  Lets give him this week off- he put up with a bunch internally last week.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Gents-

Lets give him this week off- he put up with a bunch internally last week.

And don't forget what day it is tomorrow, so all of you relax and enjoy a couple of cold ones.

Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

half have self appointed themselves as junior deputy moderators, demanding that people sign their names.

I find this irritating as well.

spacer.png

I don't like the idea of you expending your energies picking away at one another when you could be doing it to someone deserving... say.... RYAN!  :lol:

he put up with a bunch, internally, last week.

Ouch, that sounds painful!

it's a freaking flightsimulator addon

Well at least you didn't call this a "game".  :-P

Enough bickering with one another...

LOL:  we all know the moment when it will stop...we're a cult afterall, the WSJ said so. :-D

spacer.png

If PMDG 777 hits the HIGH MARK of customer satisfaction ( I belive they will) Many aircraft Simulator companies can start to close look at PMDG initiatives. It can open new market door for " PILOT Aircraft Familiarization  Training" (PAFT) -I made up sounds GOOD-  with PC.

I think first one will be Lockheed, They are already advancing FSX base as P3D, they only need PMDG to accelerate their market advance.

Good Luck PMDG. we wish you many success.....

:Party:

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

Ouch, that sounds painful!

My thoughts exactly lol  :lol:

Right. because we can just force our unpaid beta testers and real-world pilots, our server support staff etc to work all day and all night on a holiday weekend - all for you, "Keith77L". And there's so many good reasons we'd want to delay for the fun of it and not make money right? It's all a big conspiracy to stop you from flying something that you already know works. You got us.

I've slept a grand total of about 10 hours this entire week while we've tried to finish this - some of us on the team even less than that. Your insinuation is flat out insulting.

Also "Keith77L" if they did work more to get the release out for you do you really think the price wouldn't go up? I think the price will be up there, but the product will be worth it, but do you really want it more to cover the cost for more hours than PMDG has already put towards it? Just relax and wait.

PMDG is doing a great job at keeping us updated and I know it's going to be great!

Mike