Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

30AUG13 - PMDG 777-200LR/F Release Plan Update (Important!)

Is this guy kidding me????????? :angry:

I didnt say that? You stink at quoting. Unless since the person I quoted has been banned it is making it look like I said that.

Richie Walsh

At about the same point in the NGX's development cycle, when the release date frenzy was at its most intense, someone around here posted the following:

How many forum members does it takes to change a light bulb?

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs

1  to move it to the Lighting section

2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section

7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs

5 to flame the spell checkers

3 to correct spelling/grammar flames

6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb"

another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid

3 standards zealots to point out that light bulbs have been deprecated in the LB 2.1 spec

1 to call upon everybody to ignore this deprecation

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"

15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct

19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum

11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum

36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty

7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs

4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's

3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group

13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"

5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy

4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again

At about the same point in the NGX's development cycle, when the release date frenzy was at its most intense, someone around here posted the following:

THAT I LIKE.

That is so accurate it scares you lol!

Kind regards.

It's a bleeping video game

It's not a game...

He had to come close at least. Probably would have except for my butterfingers! :)

Like it Stephen, unfortunately you guys will be getting a lot of practice lately, and probably more in the next few days :lol:

Just to make you a bit more patient ! :)

And when it will be release, fasten your seat belt, because this product is CRAZY and so REALISTIC !!!!

Very nice....Those pics catch the detail of T7

I wonder what on Earth will become of this forum once the 777 is released, and we're all just flying, with no moaning, counter-moaning, speculating, counter-speculating, flaming, counter-speculating and general misbehaving going on!

Everyone one will be like:    "Right, can I just say though......er........ nothing.   all is good".

^_^

You obviously forgot about the upcoming 747v2... It'll all start over again.

I wonder how soon after the release people will start (seriously) asking when the 747v2 is going to be released??

Ian R Tyldesley

I wonder how soon after the release people will start (seriously) asking when the 747v2 is going to be released??

People are already askong about it lol!

Kind regards.

It's a bleeping video game.

You are wrong.

Frankly, I feel its disengenuous to come here and denegrate our hobby.

spacer.png

Wow this place has become a mad house....

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case