Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

30AUG13 - PMDG 777-200LR/F Release Plan Update (Important!)

has anybody bought the manuals ?

Too expensive....

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

Some of us are like the guy who saw ******* face in a toast.

I dunno ......... I awoke to this for breakfast this morning.....

220px-10.jpg

I know when the 777 is going to be released!!

It will be in exactly 53 hours! 

How do I know that?? Well that is because that is the moment that I will be driving with my wife and daughter to visit our parents and I won´t have the time to do ANY flightsimming.

I am betting that this the release date! ;)

Too expensive....

I agree.....at a cost of over $150.00....I cannot afford them at this time.

Harry Nelson

When you see them in hte 'flesh' - you see why they cost so much.   They are actually good value, when you see them.

You had better have a friend to help you receive the box from the postman when he calls! :smile:

I cannot afford them either  - but I don't think that makes them too expensive ....... I just cannot afford them that's all.

but I don't think that makes them too expensive

I never said they were too expensive......I just said that I could not afford them at this time. :rolleyes:  :(

Harry Nelson

You guys thought about what i as a Software Company would do? I wouldnt have published a Price for my new baby and waited on the reaction on a delayed release. If customer will completely flip out like you kids all do i will raise the price seriously. Grüsse

Durchschuss

You guys thought about what i as a Software Company would do? I wouldnt have published a Price for my new baby and waited on the reaction on a delayed release. If customer will completely flip out like you kids all do i will raise the price seriously. Grüsse

Durchschuss

Good point, and please sign your posts (PMDG requirement, they are really putting that ban-hammer to use, NVM, I seen it at a second glance). What about game developers though? They announce a price months in advance, in anticipation for preorders for the game. And what happens if it gets delayed? I.e. Test Drive Unlimited 2.

I think though PMDG is at a point where they can give out the price, knowing they are very close to release, that is my take. They have a very well set process though, and they follow what they have set. Once it is really ready, the prices will come out.

I'm waiting, for the 777 (and the support ticket to get my JS41 activated while I wait).

-Tom H

Captains-

(...)

Enjoy your weekend-  we will keep you posted on the testing progress during the weekend with comments (most likely in this thread) and we will see you for the release sometime between Monday and Thursday!

Captains:

I took the advise and was enjoying my weekend so I was rarely looking to the forum. It seems I've missed the posts with comments regarding the testing progress during the weekend. Can someone point out for me where the guys from PMDG wrote something about that?

Cheers,

Nobody wrote anything ..... Kinda how the story went this whole development really