Sign in to follow this  
newjancke

what happened to the 'where-is-the-surprise/?' post?

Can we drop the 787 business?  777 will be fine.

Now did I miss the score on this?  What do we REALLY belive to be the secret before the thread ock comes agin?

spacer.png

I said courtesy Dave NOT conspiracy :lol:

:lol:   ... I was just referring to the general vibe of the earlier part of the thread. :smile:

What I don't understand is when people think just because company A produces a plane that company B won't make that same model because it's already on the market.  If that's the case then FSX is about done isn't it?

I say the more competition the better regardless if 3 companies make plane X.

Totally agree! ...... For example, if we didn't have competition, we would have been stuck with the BBS 737-200 and wouldn't have had the Captain Sim 732 (a bit better), and then the MilViz 732 (a LOT better!).   :smile:

We're all getting ants in our pants with release drawing closer :lol:   I have a feeling when we see Robert eventually post about the 744v2 progress, it will be a rinse, then repeat type deal.  Keeps us all entertained I suppose.

Chris Sunseri

I think the surprise could be the fact that you can downlink enroute winds will be into the FMC through a snazzy text file. Just watch Froogle's Fully loaded video. If it's NOT the surprise, then we're in for a treat as this feature is just awesome!

Kyle said that wasn't the surprise although it wasn't meant to be shown but also the surprise is external from what I have read.

Regards,

I hope not, but I think Froogle let the surprise out at 29 minutes in part 1 of KJFK to KDEN video.

This feature is external to the aircraft.

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT: Do not watch 29:00 to 29:24.

BTW: It's not the wind feature discussed above and I think it's a feature other developers have.

I am hoping for something never-before-seen.

Chuck Biggins

Kyle said that wasn't the surprise although it wasn't meant to be shown but also the surprise is external from what I have read.

Regards,

If its external, would be the effects on the elevator and tail during take off roll or landing? I have watched real world take offs, they flex in a crazy way

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Correct. The wind thing (amazingly cool as it is) is not the surprise.

Again, the only reason I'm letting myself narrow the field, so to speak, is that nobody is going to guess it.

It's too simple, and it's not something anyone would come up with via some random "bright idea;" particularly those they've already said "no," and "not any time soon" to.

Kyle Rodgers

"bright idea;"

Why are these particular words in quotes?? ^_^

Chuck Biggins

Why are these particular words in quotes?? ^_^

Haha - just me being me. The ideas presented so far have mostly been things PMDG has said they won't do, or won't do in the near future.

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle, now you're getting the Randazzo forum treatment. How do you like that?     :acute:

Chuck Biggins

I hope not, but I think Froogle let the surprise out at 29 minutes in part 1 of KJFK to KDEN video.

This feature is external to the aircraft.

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT: Do not watch 29:00 to 29:24.

BTW: It's not the wind feature discussed above and I think it's a feature other developers have.

I am hoping for something never-before-seen.

Not even close lol.

And btw, the WIND DATA REQUEST thing was supposed to be *a* surprise, but it is not *THE* surprise you've all been discussing for a week.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I feel like it's something to do with liveries. Another kind of livery manager? One where you don't have to download each separate livery?

I feel like it's something to do with liveries. Another kind of livery manager? One where you don't have to download each separate livery?

That's what I was thinking.