Sign in to follow this  

"Violas" everywhere

Thanks to all for your replies - I didn't think I'd get this response - and the topic moved as well!!!Anyway, I'm all laughed out for today - but there's always tomorrow.P

How about the eternal battle between "loose" and "lose?" That one drives me batty. :)KP

Viola's are extremely noble instruments, providing the inner chordal backbone of a string orchestra's sonority. But the viola is also a wonderful solo instrument, having a dark and profound resonance uniquly its own.Orchestral viola players tend to be regarded as somewhat shy and retiring though this of course is a myth. Due to the viola's often derided role in the orchestra, this instrument has become the butt of many jokes. There are websites and even books devoted to "viola jokes"Rob Young

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

I love Meet The Parents! It is my favorite movie of all time and whenever I hear about Fokkers (The Aircraft) i think of Meet The Parents.