Sign in to follow this  
jordanal

TopCat + PFPX + 737NGX / Weights (How To)

good job!!! Thanks, but it's possible read guide with the KG? Thanks :)

help me, please...

I am also  not sure what You exactly mean with Your question - but - if You want to have the weights in KG rather than LBS, just enter the numbers in LBS (as provided here in this thread) and then go ...

... to the "PFPX options menu" for "weights/units" and select KG there.

The same procedure applies if using these numbers with "TOPCAT".

Enter them all as provided here in LBS and then convert them via the "options menu" for "weights/units" into KG as well.

You should now have all the weights converted nicely from LBS to KG and can use them for Your flightplaning.

Hope this helps.

Good Day

I dont know where i should put my Question   about TOPCAT but i think this is the best place to start

I would Like to know   do you guys start topcat before FSX or during ??

and also do you keep it running during the whole flight or just at the beginning to get the info you need ???  

If so  then i do i know which runway will be waiting for me at the other end   

thank you 

Thank you very much  WX4JCW  how do you work with the destination airport as far as runway 

example you are flying to EFFD and APP tels you-------  you are clear for runway _ _ _ _ ?

do u run topcat again ?  what do you do to get the benefit of the landing tab

many thanks 

You can use it as best fits you. I load it while flight is loading, put in numbers. Before takeoff I pull the numbers and print them, as if I used ACARS (or just look at them, if I don't feel like wasting paper and toner).

Sometimes I would prepare a landing sheet at this time (for all runways), sometimes I wait until in descend.

Oh thank you  But as you decent and startup topcat   did you every run into being disconnected ??

i am getting disconnected and i cant figure out is is topcat or this stupid ACARS    but most likly i will say it is ACARS as this is not the first time it has don this to me    Or it could be opusfsx   one of them is causing a lot of problems for me 

many thanks 

Greetings,

images in the first post are down. Can somebody, please, upload them again. Thanks in advanced :)