Sign in to follow this  
RudiJG1

A2A Cessna 172 now available

This is a great add-on for anyone who comes to FSX for aid with real life flight training, I wish it was around in 2009 when I did my PPL. 

I think I will still get it for IFR practice. 

It works quite perfectly in DX10! Yes - the lights, too!

That's what I was looking for, purchased.

How many liveries are in the package?

Harry

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

How many liveries are in the package?

Harry

3?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

What about wing flex? :)

Harhar!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

And we have a little freebie skin pack for a few extras in the works. Also hopefully get paintkit out to you guys in a few hours

Awesome! Looking forward to the livery pack.

Brandon Filer

I was doing a walk around inspection this morning and when I grabbed the right flap it had way to much slop in it.  Into the maintenance hangar she went and I found the right flap actuator was indeed worn out.  I replaced it and gave it a wiggle again and it's good as new.

Now how cool is that?

Loving the plane so far, but I have noticed that the amount of throttle needed to taxi is too high at Orbx airports (tested at Bowerman Field and Ocean Shores Municiple, both paved) and that there is no need for right rudder during climb-out and there is a need for left rudder during a climbing left turn onto crosswind at Vy.

Other then that, being able to sideslip and forward slip on final is great. Looking forward to many hours of banging around the pattern and doing short vfr x-country flights with a sectional and nav log.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

vpa020.png

Pitch + Power = Performance

there is no need for right rudder during climb-out and there is a need for left rudder during a climbing left turn onto crosswind at Vy.

Yeah, this made me grimace. I actually looked down at my yoke on my first left crosswind turn and I actually had a bit of right aileron in. Yikes. I guess this is just one aspect of FSX flight modeling that is hard to get right.

Ok, I give up, ive just bought it :)

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip