Sign in to follow this  
sameermankame8960

Delivery Flight For PMDG BOEING 777-200 LR

Hi There. Really Happy To Hear The “PMDG BOEING 777-200 LR” The Best Simulation For FSX Currently....OF Course From The Best MSFS Simulation Company On The Planet “PMDG“....

Thank You PMDG....Thank You Once Again....Please Don’t Stop Making Such Good Aircrafts

Just Was Wondering, Is Anybody Going For Delivery Flight From Paine Field (KPAE) To Their Home Airport Or Base, Sometime After The Release....Currently  I Am Flying My PMDG BOEING 737-800 NG From Mumbai (VABB) To Paine Field (KPAE) For Delivery....After The Release I Am Going To Do 5 Test Flights In The In US And Then Back To Mumbai, India

Can Anybody Suggest Me Route For My Delivery Flight

1) KPAE - - EBBR - - VABB (Paine Field - - Brussels - - Mumbai)

Or

2) KPAE - - RJAA - - VABB (Paine Field - - Tokyo - - Mumbai)

Cant Wait To Fly This Beauty

NEways Lets Celebrate The Release Count Down By These Some Actual BOEING 777 Delivery Flight Videos.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Sameer R Mankame

A simple look-up at RouteFinder (http://rfinder.asalink.net/free/)gives you:

KPAE-EBBR:

KPAE DCT JIGEB V495 ORCUS J502 OTZ B244 FRENK G902 KUMOG R351 

LURET G7 GIKSI W52 KUTET W85 MELAM R705 ANODI B483 LATEN N150 

NETAV P600 OVDAL T311 EGAGO M125 ELVOM P850 TOR Z705 AMADA 

UZ705 PAM UN872 WOODY STAR EBBR

EBBR-VABB:

EBBR SID SPI UL607 MATUG UZ660 RASPU L984 KOMIB UL984 SULUS

L984 LONLI UL984 KULOK L984 ABERU UL984 OKG L984 BALTU UL984 

PEMUR UL620HLV UP27 MAKAL P27 ZLA UP27 PPD P27 MALBE N190 

BUKOV UN190 DOBOK N190 ODS P567 OLENA R230LAMET A277 BANUT 

N77 IBERI M747 BARUS P567 ULDUSUN319 DASEL UP567 DNZ UN319 ZDN 

G208 DANIB UL125 KEBUD G208 PG G210 DOSTI J218 KAJAL M638 KC A791

DANGI G210 TELEM G472 VASLA G210 BVR W13S BOFIN DCT VABB

Since these are generic routes from a free source, They aren't going to be the most efficient route, but they will still work. A good flight planner payware program is PFPX by FlightSimSoft, but if you don't want to purchase any route planner, Feel free to use the website I provided or make your own routes. A good place to start on making your own routes is by visiting http://forum.avsim.net/tutorials/article/81-a-guide-to-routing/ written by Avsim's very own Kyle Rodgers or "scandinavian13"

Have fun with your delivery route :)

Cheers

I am currently going with my NGX from LSZH to KPAE to get my 777.

Haven't really thought about how to get home, though.

Probably I'll do a lot of basic intro stuff around Seattle and then will do the first proper cruise acceleration test on the way back home.

Oh yes, definately go direct  :P ! The sooner you get her to home base, the sooner you can commence operations!

Jaime Boyle

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

pilotbanner.jpg

KPAE DIABO J503 YNY J527 YMM NCAC YSF NCAC CANEL SS 6640N 6528N KEF G3 MY RUGID UP59 NAVEL MOLIX UL19 TULIP WOODY.WODY1B EBBR

EBBR LNO2C LNO BIRKA UL620 BADOR UL620 RIVOS UL851 ERZ UR660 TBZ UL125 ZAJ R661 RUS T210 RADAL UL125 ANK R205 BJD DANIB UL125 KEBUD L124 PG P518 KABIM TARAB B342 TAXUN BOMBA.POKO1A VABB

My would be same till EBBR than EBBR-VIDP

1y329d.jpg

Hey!

I did a little something for you from the PFPX, here is the KPAE-EBBR route with VT-ALC. The winds and WX is today of course, but the fuelburn and FPL should be pretty spot on:

Removed due policy issues.

Have a nice one! :)

Hey,

thats awesome, im planning doing a flight from KPAE to CYVR and back with 5 circuits at CYVR with approximately 10 percent fuel climbing up to about FL190. on the way there and back doing just general turns climb etc. After this short flight it will be direct KPAE-VABB for the delivery flight 
Now that there are a couple of options avaliable i might just use the the above flight plan and go via EBBR.

Thanks again for the plans and option.

If I remember this correctly, Christian Grill has stated very clearly that they don't want to see OFPs published online.

Just sayin'...

Roger. It's not that it bothers me personally, but I'd hate to see you get into licensing problems because of stuff like this.

Thanks A Lot Friends....Thanks For The Inputs....

But I Heard Our PMDG BOEING 777-200 LR Is ETOPS Certified, So Friends Can You Also Share The Route Info For :-

KPAE - - RJAA - - VABB (Paine Field - - Tokyo - - Mumbai)

I Just Came To Know About The RouteFinder, But Can I Fly The Entire Leg From KPAE To RJAA Over Water Considering ETOPS Ranges And ETP Ranges

Thaking You

Sameer R Mankame

If I remember this correctly, Christian Grill has stated very clearly that they don't want to see OFPs published online.

Just sayin'...

Nothing about that in the license agreement...

I think what you're talking about was a message to the wide beta testers that was on the topcatsim.com forums.

Nothing about that in the license agreement...

I think what you're talking about was a message to the wide beta testers that was on the topcatsim.com forums.

Aha! I must've misread it then, thanks for the correction!

K, thanks for the info.

I'll remove it.

Apparently, it IS OK for you to share the OFPs, my bad!!