Sign in to follow this  
cooperwarner8

737 brakes plz help

Hi I downloads the pmdg 737 ngx and I think it is an amazing product with great detail. I am able to do a full autoland but after landing when I have turned the autothrottle and the flight director off, I turn off the runway and I use my rudder pedals to turn and brake but after landing they don't work as well as they do when I turn before takeoff and the brakes don't work at all, even though it says down the bottom 'brake'. Plz tell mine if they're is something I can do because I can't taxi

AMD Ryzen 3800X 3.9 GHz Turbo up to 4.2 GHz

GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Windforce 11GB

32GB 3200MHz RAM 

1TB Crucial SSD & 1 500GB Crucial SSD

Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, CH Products Pro Pedals

Hi,

Are you using autobrake? If so can you confirm you have turned it off, even if you switched to manual breaking it could still be on.

Kind regards

Greg

Greg Marshall

Windows 10 x64 | i7-6700K Skylake 4.2 GHz | 16GB DDR4 2133MHz | 750W PSU | GTX 970 4GB | Asus Z170 PRO Gaming Motherboard | H80i V2 CPU Cooler | Cooler Master Silencio 652S Case | Asus 23" Frameless Full HD Monitor | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD for OS & 2TB Seagate HDD for FSX            

Yes I made sure that the autobrake switch was off and that it doesn't say brakes down the bottom, it only says that when i press the rudder pedals

32GB 3200MHz RAM 

Have you disconnected the AP after the autoland?  If not, it will fight you when you attempt to exit the runway.  It will remain locked on the localizer even though you will be able to overpower it. 

Check your calibration settings using the Control Manager if you use a CH product and also review and recalibrate your FSX and FSUIPC (if applicable) control settings.

I have done all that but still no luck, any other suggestions

32GB 3200MHz RAM 

Calibrate your brakes through FSUIPC and you can adjust the rate/pressure.  Make sure you delete the brakes in FSX if you use FSUIPC.

Rob