Hi everyone!

I've been using AS2012 recently  as I got fed up with REX giving me 70kt crosswinds at 3000ft when the METAR said 2kts :P

However, recently I've noticed that for some reason the plane is almost shaking from side to side slightly (almost as if I'm yawing left and right in very quick succession) when in the Airbus X of the 737 NGX.

I assume it is S-Turns? I wasn't sure if that meant turning normally left to right at first, but I assume now that what I'm getting is S-Turns as effectively that is what shows on the ND turn indicator (the dotted line thingy). They seem to come and go really, but more often than not they are there. Sometimes I find going into spot view on the 737 makes them smaller and going back into VC view makes them larger again.

I turned the turbulence scale down to 0.5000000 (however many 0s were there!) as per the manual, but I still seem to get the S-turns, be them every so slightly smaller.

Does anyone know of a solution to this? From memory I saw about something about using FSUIPC to enable wind smoothing, but I don't have the premium version of that so it is currently not an option for me, my FS funds are allocated to the PMDG 777 right now!

Anthony....  I should go fly my PMDG 737NGX aircraft and see what happens, as I just reinstalled FSX and Active Sky 2012, and, purchased PMDG a/c.  I also have the registered version of FSUIPC, so, my question is do you have the option in your FSUIPC to "Disable all weather settings"?  I just noticed in the manual to do that. 

Also I got this from the ReadMe file for Active Sky 2012:

FSUIPC (if installed and FSUIPC wind smoothing/turbulence effects are enabled) - Edit These FSUIPC.ini settings:
TurbulenceRate=0.5,2.5
TurbulenceDivisor=40,40,80,80

That maybe for only the registered version though.

Just trying to help....Hope you get it figured out.

Rod

Rod Beck

(the dotted line thingy

This is known as the snake.

Michael Cubine