Sign in to follow this  
JordanChin

PMDG 777 Released!

Still waiting for that email...

My email was instant.  I'd suggest checking your paypal or CC account to see if payment went through. Download of product AND repaints is MUCH fast than the purchase.  Must be a different server.

Am I the only one who feels 90 bucks is a bit... Ehhh... Steep? I admit it's probably by far the most advanced and complex addon ever made for FSX, but 90 dollars is a lot of money in my book....

I won't say I'll never buy it, but I might wait for it to be on sale....

The high fidelity systems depth customer will pay it no problem. Itmight be a bit steep for some of the less detail oriented simmers. But with the higher price you don't need to sell as many units to meet your sales targets.

If that's the strategy it's not a bad one.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

Am I the only one who feels 90 bucks is a bit... Ehhh... Steep? I admit it's probably by far the most advanced and complex addon ever made for FSX, but 90 dollars is a lot of money in my book....I won't say I'll never buy it, but I might wait for it to be on sale....

Fully agree! $90 Thats a lot. Now, if they could use and FDE outside of FSX like Majestic, and fps was not a concern, then I really think it would be worth the price maybe more. Basically because you could run it on a poor system, or have default like fps with a complex aircraft.

But at this point i have not even utilized my NGX so no sense in buying T7 now (waiting till i upgrade to a better OC system). But like you, not saying I will not buy eventually.

Congrats to those of you who have finally bought it though!

Let the new YouTube videos roll! I'll be waiting

B.

My email was instant.  I'd suggest checking your paypal or CC account to see if payment went through. Download of product AND repaints is MUCH fast than the purchase.  Must be a different server.

PayPal account checked, and payment completed...still waiting for email or download link.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Fully agree! $90 Thats a lot. Now, if they could use and FDE outside of FSX like Majestic, and fps was not a concern, then I really think it would be worth the price maybe more. Basically because you could run it on a poor system, or have default like fps with a complex aircraft.

They have stated multiple times that they use a custom-coded FDE that operates beyond the typical confines and restrictions of FSX, just like Majestic. The only difference is that with PMDG, you can actually experience turbulence, etc.

Also, the FPS has actually improved over the NGX. 

If you can pay $50 for cessna 172, 90$ for this is a bargain?

:)

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Am I the only one who feels 90 bucks is a bit... Ehhh... Steep? I admit it's probably by far the most advanced and complex addon ever made for FSX, but 90 dollars is a lot of money in my book....

I won't say I'll never buy it, but I might wait for it to be on sale....

Agreed. It crossed a line for me. I'll stick to my md-11 for long hauls for now 

Also agree... 60-70 is my personal max

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

As ever tho, no chance of getting on the site to purchase it:-(

Just after midnight, Phil and got onto the site, paid and downloaded all in under 10 mins.

Hope you have better luck now.

Come on Guys!  $90 is too expensive?  You can't even Rent a Cessna 172 for 90 Bucks these days

Give this guys a break. Let them earn some.

dont throw away the 737 just yet! After a few circuits its apparent this T777 bird is no short haul aircraft!  Love it  she feels huge!

ZORAN

Loving the new Operations Center!! It makes downloading and installing new livery's so simple, the brains behind this idea deserves a medal. She's a truly wonderful bird, I can see why some have said "get used to hand flying her" she's difficult (but is that because I haven't flown in over 1 month?! :P).

All right.. I bought it..but I can't do anything with it until this weekend since I am on the road.

So what is the surprise? 

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

They have stated multiple times that they use a custom-coded FDE that operates beyond the typical confines and restrictions of FSX, just like Majestic. The only difference is that with PMDG, you can actually experience turbulence, etc.

Also, the FPS has actually improved over the NGX.

it's not the same way the Q400 does it at all.