Sign in to follow this  
Trovis

PMDG didn't send me a download link

One more order placed with no email confirmation/download link. I do have a pdf receipt for purchase though. Patiently waiting for direction.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Can't believe the mess signing in not to mention getting the darn product.  

There was no download link and there's no email.   :angry:

Dave Skuback - KBLM

'Cause down the shore everything's all right

Got purchase confirmation email at 5:52 PM and still no link to download.  When I attempt to login at PMDG's site, it directs me to a simple order details page that does not have a download link.  No doubt they are hammered.  I trust the email will arrive soon.  Patience... :)

Edit: I submitted a support ticket on PMDG's "Product Support" page just to be on the safe side.  Probably not a bad idea to do this if you still don't have a download link.

Edited by dmiannay

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

Paid via Paypal, completed the order, the initial page that Paypal takes you back to does not have the download link.  You need to click "Check order status" and it will take you to the page that has the download link and activation #.

089327bad7087b8f202769307b435ba9.jpg

M. Starks - Senior Charter Pilot

Maybe you can try to log on to your account on the PMDG website, and the downloadlink should be there in your order history

I just tried that, the Order and Payment is all confirmed, but.. the area under 'Downloadable Product(s) Information' is blank.

Maybe they're still painting mine ... :lol:

Cheers

Tom

Yeh paid for product and have not received/have access to download link, hurray.

Order ID: 232482

Ticket:: 13A-19B91F5B-0471

Everyone is experiencing problems. Same with me, no download link. We have to wait till they get it sorted.

Sigh.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Just paid for it literally 30 secs ago, got the download link from the page where you can review your order on their website

Sam Book

Just paid for it literally 30 secs ago, got the download link from the page where you can review your order on their website

What does that have to do with this thread? I am glad your download works. Others are not as fortunate.

Joseph Blair

supporter.jpg

Same for me, no download link. Order Code: EBE3194997618

Edward

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Nothing appears there.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I received the order confirmation email, but under my account it does not show up in my order history? Order #232382

no download link or email.

ticket no: 0C2-19B91B5E-0442

order no: 231495