Sign in to follow this  
Trovis

PMDG didn't send me a download link

Had to wait days for this to be resolved with the NGX. Please don't let us down again PMDG, some of us have been waiting SO patiently (unlike some), and you guys said you'd ironed out your server issues with upgrades.

Just a simple, courteous "Hey there's an issue with payments, we are working toward rectifying it, expect your links in X amount of time." Instead we're getting the bloody cold treatment YET again. Not a word spoken.

Sorry, was trying to be helpful by stating a download link may be found on the PMDG website where you can view your orders for those less fortunate who might not have had an email sent out yet. 

Sam Book

I'm the same as most.... clicked on order status order 231881 .... no link.   Looked at Previous orders, it just says the order has been processed. can't get to my account either. The only email I received was from paypal. :(

Guys, I finally got the link

I suggest you try contacting PMDG via facebook. That's what I did.

Good luck!

Just for info my link was at the bottom of my previous  order details but as yet not received the email from pmdg

but my link worked fine downloaded quick and installed fine the only thing to remember is take a note of your activation code as well because you will get asked for it the first time you load her up

been for a taxi but not taken her into the air yet

Pete Little

Just for info my link was at the bottom of my order details but as yet not received the email from pmdg

this thread is about people how NEITHER got an email NOR have the link in the order details

Same here:

Order #232329 - Order Date: 9/3/2013 - ORDER CODE: UDD9298051443

system is crashing at times giving an error... paid, no order status link, no download link.

Chemanuel

How about reading before replying to a topic - this thread is about people how NEITHER got an email NOR have the link in the order details

For YOUR information I was trying to help as I have not received the email either but on checking to see if It was somewere else I found the link in my previous orders in my account and as for your tone, well rude!!! springs to mind

Pete Little