Sign in to follow this  
Trovis

PMDG didn't send me a download link

I wish Ryan or someone else from PMDG would come in here and at least acknowledge the situation and give us an estimate for getting it resolved.

Andrew Jones

+1

Me to :(   ( Dear PMDG Team i understand the Problem ! )

Order #231258 - Order Date: 9/3/2013 - ORDER CODE: NQN6728310872

best regards

:sleep:

good night from 

EDDM

die-fedex-boeing-777-n851fd-52350.jpg

Had to wait days for this to be resolved with the NGX. Please don't let us down again PMDG, some of us have been waiting SO patiently (unlike some), and you guys said you'd ironed out your server issues with upgrades.

I can be understanding of 24-48 hours, but I would be most displeased (I'm using my big boy words) if it takes "days".  Not to argue that $90 isn't reasonable, but it's not a small sum of money either to have no feedback for such a prolonged period of time.

Eric Szczesniak

Same here, ordered 3 hours ago, no email with download link or key. Submitted a ticket on the support page and no response there either. I just hope, like others mentioned, that someone from PMDG will fill us in on what is happening.

For $90.00 we should at least get a response. I know companies that will break their backs to explain things to you on a $10.00 order.  I guess success breeds arrogance.

Edit: Info from Tabs is to submit a ticket, they are working through the queue right now.

i'll chime in FWIW....Order #: 231932     

all previous orders show up fine...download links and all just not this one

I bought, paid for and not received the product. I didn´t receive the link..and this was at three hours ago...
I am disapointed :(  You wait, wait,wait.. and When you think it is ... showtime !!! ... nothing happen . I have friends who already downloaded the product but My credit card received the billing and I paid for this.
If you do not have competence to meet all customers please explain... and give to them a target date or a status.
At least that's what I do with my clients ...Order: 231410

Mauricio Graziani

Guys just relax, I am in the same boat so to speak and I know from past experience that PMDG is working on this as fast as possible. You have to give them the time to verify basic info and sort it all out. I am positive we all will receive what we paid for because they have never let us down in the past !

Regards,

Hans Schoellhorn

Great - Ryan did it for a few, and then he locked the thread. Nice business practice. Hey Ryan, please give the rest of us a break - order #231688 - two tickets submitted, three hour wait.

I bought, paid for and not received the product. I didn´t receive the link..and this was at three hours ago...

I am disapointed :(  You wait, wait,wait.. and When you think it is ... showtime !!! ... nothing happen . I have friends who already downloaded the product but My credit card received the billing and I paid for this.

If you do not have competence to meet all customers please explain... and give to them a target date or a status.

At least that's what I do with my clients ...Order: 231410

it took me about 7 or more tries. I do know that if you were sucessful and try to buy again using the same lo-in details and/or credit card, the system will advise you that you have already bought it once.