Sign in to follow this  
jordanal

New PMDG OPS CENTER <- Friggin' Awesome! :)

This is the surprise  :P  - glad you guys like it.

William - please point me to another sim dev's application that does what this does. I don't think you realize how many things it's capable of and how powerful it is. The support functions on the tools page, the ability for us to upload options and textures independently of one another, the fact that it does incremental update downloads (only downloads what has changed, not the complete livery) and so on. Please play with it and look around for a bit before deciding that it's "nothing new." It is certainly at the least new for us.

OPS CTR is very slick Ryan, congrats to you and the team!

Jeff Hendershot
"Roger, Roger...What's Our Vector, Victor?"

Guys who are having it not show anything installed:

1. Try running it with the Run as administrator command - does anything change?

2. Run one of the registry fix tools out there - Flight1, TweakFS etc. Make sure to run it as admin.

Let us know if either of those work.

Just did the update to 1.1 now, but still have no liveries. Maybe it has something to do with my OPS Center installed on c:\program files\... whereas my flight simulator is on a seperate disk (d:). And yes installed with administrator rights and also executed as administrator. It is Windows 7.

Regards

Ralf

It's not awesome when you cant download liveries...

+1

This thing doesn't even seem to recognize I own the 777, Only the J41 has the drop down options.

Ralf - livery downloader support for the NGX and J41 is coming later after the 777 release load has died down. We just didn't have time to put 100+ liveries into the new format for it. It'll be very easy to do when the time comes - the OC is 100% live updatable.

Ryan,

Will the OC support the B747 series? Mine is not showing in the OC.

+1

This thing doesn't even seem to recognize I own the 777, Only the J41 has the drop down options.

I'm having this issue. It doesn't seem to acknowledge that I've bought and Activated the 777X, meaning that I get very little functionality.

Also it keeps crashing on exit. Very frustrating.

PMDG 777 Pilot

Alister Price

Guys who are having it not show anything installed:

1. Try running it with the Run as administrator command - does anything change?

2. Run one of the registry fix tools out there - Flight1, TweakFS etc. Make sure to run it as admin.

Let us know if either of those work.

Hi Ryan, I'm having the problem with no setting options under the 777 as well. It already is running as administrator and I have UAC turned off. I tried running the F1 reg fix tool, and the options still doesn't appear. I do run on 32bit Vista (Don't ask! :lol:) on a 3Ghz C2D! The 777 itself is great, and performs exceptionally well considering my specs, with the 3D Hi-DEF cockpit option unclicked, which quite honestly I can't tell the difference with it on or off graphically in this bird or the NGX. Some older low res models (not PMDG) does show a difference.

Edit: I just checked, and I have the settings, livery, doc option for the J41, which I currently don't even own, but not the 737NGX or the 777 which I do!!

Tom Cain

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

We have pushed an update to the OC - you will see it in the upper right when you launch the program. This has a possible fix for the "'There was an error downloading the list of liveries! Error Code:800c0008'" problem. Please let me know what happens.

Ryan - the update appears to remove the error message and the liveries can now be viewed, but they still will not download. If I click on a download button all I get is a message saying you have 1 notification. If I go to my notifications there's nothing there.

So this is probably obvious to anyone who has the OPS Centre (don't worry guys, the T7 is on my wishlist, but it'll probably be another month or so before I buy), but does it also offer support for user-made liveries?

There's tons of fantastic liveries made for the NGX available from the Avsim file library, and I was hoping to see something similar for the T7. With the OPS Centre can you also add liveries from a source other than direct download off the PMDG server or will PMDG also upload fan-made liveries?

Chaos81, on 04 Sept 2013 - 02:30 AM, said:

Rick,

It was installed with the 777. Start Menu > PMDG Simulations > PMDG Operations Center.

Hi Mike. Thanks for that. Have downloaded it bit not run it as I've run out of hard drive space. Doing a complete system re-build today, so will be running it then.

When I click on T7 liveries to install, nothing happens. except a brief "you have 1 new notification" alert, but there is no notification and no download. Are they down until the initial buying rush subsides?

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

When I click on T7 liveries to install, nothing happens. except a brief "you have 1 new notification" alert, but there is no notification and no download. Are they down until the initial buying rush subsides?

Luis, I've got exactly the same problem. I don't think it's due to a 'rush'. I submitted a ticket and Ryan and the team are currently looking into it.

Luis, I've got exactly the same problem. I don't think it's due to a 'rush'. I submitted a ticket and Ryan and the team are currently looking into it.

Sounds good. Thanks, Neil.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

I am the same I can now see the liveries in the OPS Centre but get the same as Luis when I try to download them.