Sign in to follow this  
con875

No email or Download Link

its been almost 3 hours and no download link or email. Purchased via paypal

Order #231495 

same for me, already supplied a ticket but no response. Is it correct to sent it to the purchase department?

Order #232025

Chris Thiele

Lucky! I have received nothing. Not even an order number! Yet they charged my c/c...twice. I submitted a ticket. Hopefully that will work.

Joshua Weinstein

Already did, actually, one hour ago.. Nothing so far.. So I figured I could ask for help here, since apparently they are monitoring it.

Jefferson Santos
sbpa.png

Right, just wanted to let you know. I submitted a ticket about 2.5 hours ago, haven't heard anything yet as well. Patience is key here.

Ryan posted that they are working through the issues via support tickets, like you guys I am in line with the same issue. I know it sucks but patience.

He also mentioned its probably not a good idea to post order numbers in the forums...

Same here.

Did you follow the instructions on the pinned topic above and open a ticket?