Sign in to follow this  
skwaL

FPS. What FPS do you get?

So in the interest of people debating on performance, I was wondering as to what FPS are you getting VS other planes. If someone can tell me the difference from QW757 it would be great thank you.

If you have a comparison of your own, throw it in as well, I think other would like to know it too.

Konstantin Kharlamov

I was getting about 30 on the ground on the tutorial, specs on the left (gfx card below min). At or better FPS compared to the NGX.

-Tom H

How do you think my computer will do (PC Specs in my profile)

How do you think my computer will do (PC Specs in my profile)

I can't provide an exact FPS expectation for you, but I anticipate some very good performance out of a machine like that.

-Tom H

Not sure percentage wise, but I just took of from KJFK (FSDT v1), with FTX Global, AS2012 and UT2 traffic at around 20% and my FPS were rock solid 28. If I remember correctly in the NGX I usually get around 25 in the same situation.

It is super smooth, I hadn't even looked at the FPS (and I am an FPS junkie) until I saw this post ;-)

Cheers,

Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Sitting on the runway at Toronto Intl I'm getting around 48 FPS.

iGXibDFl.jpg

Other busier airports (eg. EDDF, KJFK) I might get around 40 FPS. It's a smooth 40 FPS though, no stuttering.

Similar to mine with you having the advantage...

I'm locked at 30. 

Thats good. For some reason mine runs QW757 @ around 26-29FPS (except for KMIA with 20) so I am debating whether FPS will improve or get worse.....

Thats good. For some reason mine runs QW757 @ around 26-29FPS (except for KMIA with 20) so I am debating whether FPS will improve or get worse.....

I haven't flown the QW757 in a while. I actually uninstalled it today. If I'm remembering my last experience with it correctly, then I'd say this outperforms it. 

I'm very happy with my performance and I run my sliders pretty close to max with the exception of Cloud Draw and Autogen. Clouds are at 90miles and Autogen is a little past the middle to the right.

Don't be concerned about performance with your system, it'll run very nicely. 

I get a bajillion...

Seriously - this is all dependent on your hardware.  Aside from being a...wagging match, what's the point?

Kyle Rodgers

Much better than NGX.  Smoother FPS's.  I'm locked at 30 but it doesn't stutter like it did with NGX especially during load times.

25 FPS on ground at flightbeam KIAD and a solid 30 in the air as my FPS is locked at 30. I'm running full settings on everything except for  having my autogen set at very dense and my water at 2.x high. I also have FTXG and REX running.

My specs are

FX-8350 at 4.5ghz

8GB ram at 1866mhz

1TB HDD

GTX660TI FTW

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.