Sign in to follow this  
skwaL

FPS. What FPS do you get?

I am seeing slightly better performance than the NGX.

This for me. Core i7 2600K 4.5GHz, GTX780, 16GB RAM 2133Mhz, Windows 7 x64 and 2 SSDs.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I get a bajillion...

Seriously - this is all dependent on your hardware.  Aside from being a...wagging match, what's the point?

To be fair to the OP, he's asking about framerates relative to other products, which might be useful to know regardless of differences in hardware. 

Seems I am one of the few, if not the only one who is not getting good performance at all. KMIA and KLAX are almost unflyable for me. In the NGX I was getting upper 20s, smooth. In the T7, I am lucky to get 16-19 on the ground, an only once in the upper FL200+ does it get up to 28-30.

I have read the intro, and have had those suggestions enabled forever with no issues at all. I own the JS4100 and NGX, which both I am getting better performance in the same areas, same weather and all.

Sent from my Apple communications device.

Seems I am one of the few, if not the only one who is not getting good performance at all. KMIA and KLAX are almost unflyable for me. In the NGX I was getting upper 20s, smooth. In the T7, I am lucky to get 16-19 on the ground, an only once in the upper FL200+ does it get up to 28-30.

Froogle had similar issues:

...it's all about the config.

Kyle Rodgers

On the ground it can drag to 15 FPS but I don't notice it. On the runway, and certainly after takeoff, I see 30+.

Best regards,

Robin.

Froogle had similar issues:

...it's all about the config.

Interesting...

I've always used Word Not Allowed's guide with decent results. Froogle's video has me thinking that maybe I can do better?

I've always used Word Not Allowed's guide with decent results. Froogle's video has me thinking that maybe I can do better?

A guide is a guide.  Everyone's hardware is different, and there's no magic pill.  If you want to do better, it's going to take a little troubleshooting on your own to find the best setup for your system.  In Froogle's case, he did a little better just using the couple tweaks.

Kyle Rodgers

So far I am very pleased with the performance.....it´s not as smooth as the MD-11 but it seems better than the NGX....but I have to test a little more.

In cruise it is super smooth, need to test on the ground more.

Yea I get slightly worse frames than NGX, about 3-5 frames less...  Though I didn't have time to play with it yet, had a read of the introduction and did some digging around, will try to fix a few things up and see how we go.

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

Feels about the same as the NGX on my system. Possibly a little smoother. Still worse than the MD-11.

My FPS are through the roof at Haneda, one of the many FPS black holes in FSX.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

I thought Froogle said that there was a Performance Manager like in the NGX....that helped me a lot. But I can´t find that for the 777.

Would be nice if PMDG would include that in a future patch.

I'm also one seeing lower FPS in the 777 compared to the NGX. Perhaps I need to do some tweaking.

I get 30 FPS locked all round. It is loads better on performance than the NGX.

Plus even in a built up area if the FPS do drop alittle its still a smooth ride which is the most important thing im sure.

Steve