Sign in to follow this  
skwaL

FPS. What FPS do you get?

reformatted com and installed everything again and just tested NGX and everything was okay. Even the mouse pointer didn't cause fps loss at all which is weird. I don't know what's wrong with 777 tbh. Without mouse pointer visible even the fps in ngx is at least 30 but 777 is lower. Getting annoyed at this point. I followed the tweaks and stuff.

At this point the only things i have installed are: PMDG 737 and 777 Fs Real Time FSUIPC REX ESSENTIAL PLUS OVERDRIVE AS2012 FTX GLOBAL No anti virus installed yet these are tweaks i did to my cfg

[bUFFERPOOLS] UsePools=0

[JOBSCHEDULER] AffinityMask=14

TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=40

UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=30

WideViewAspect=True

FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.2

[GRAPHICS] HIGHMEMFIX=1

In NVIDIA INSPECTOR: 16XS with 4x SGSS Texture Filtering - off and 16x Clamp and High Quality Power Maximum Vsync 1/2 refresh rate

Computer Details - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Intel Core i7 3770K Ivy Bridge @ 3.50GHZ but overclocked to 4.5GHZ ( i don't know how to say it, but the guy that helped me said it's like the cpu will to that overclock speed when fsx or games are used but when general use it wont. I have seen in CPU-Z and at idle core speed is 1600NHZ but when running fsx goes up to 4500 mhz. does that make sense?)

Main Board Asus P8Z77-V PRO RAM - 8GB

NVIDIA Geforce GTX 680

2 drives:

C (windows drive) - SSD 60GB

D (FSX drive) - Only FSX and all addons are installed here. 600GB WDC WD6000

Forgot to mention that I did set everything to 15fps in fmc and tbh dont see any difference at all. And before I formatted my com all my other aircrafts were running nice solid 30fps. Eg majestic q400..level d 767..axe 320..pmdg 744..qw757

Any help and tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks Swadeep

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

1.6ghz is because you have power saving on. Off it and it will always be 4.5

I don't want to be a sceptic, but tricky tweaks can't be real soultions.

As you know there are four things that affect FPS.

1. your Hardwares, O/S

2. Fsx, Addon option settings,

3. Fsx.cfg (highmem etc...)

3. Your fancy add-ons ; UT2, REX, FSDT's KLAX...

Without spending $$, your Solution is limited to no.2

cfg tweaks? I dont' think so. Everybody knows Bufferpool, Highmem, Widescreen.

We wants solid 30 fps with fancy FSDT KLAX, UT2 100% traffic, AS2012 and 777, but we all know we CAN'T.

Even Hi-end PC (4770k 4.5 oc, GTX Titan etc) can't get it. :-(

You should lower somewhat you want least... in my case that is traffic density.

I get 15~20 fps with UT2 100%, FSDT KLAX , AS2012, and whole tweaks simmers told.

Take off is fine 20 fps... In Air solid 30 locked.

but landing at KLAX.. 10~15 fps, I just can't land with that stutter fps.

Spent whole weekend I finally realised I just can't get BOTH FPS & Quality.. I should sacrifice something.

Someone says that is Balanced Tweaks. yea.. 4096 HD texture, 6.5 LoD, Road traffic, Boats, ferries.. too heavy get with.

should I use deault KLAX instead of FSDT's?? no.. I spent 40$ for It.

Should I give up HD texture? no.. I love it too much.

Thus, my decision is traffic density. 40% UT2 gives me solid 20fps landing. No stutter.

yea 40% traffics just look like off-season Airport.. below 10 Aircrafts show at KLAX.

little weird but I can live with that :-3 Feel much better than 10~15 fps crowded stutter airport..

Thank you for simmers who eagerly search solutions, but dont spend too much time for it.

Before PMDG's Service Pack, whole bunch of tweaks are temporary solution.. you know it.

Just lower one of your options and fly with this wonderful bird :-)

1.6ghz is because you have power saving on. Off it and it will always be 4.5

yes the cpu throttle backs when not gaming but i don't think that affect anything here...does it?

thanks

swadeep

In NVIDIA INSPECTOR: 16XS with 4x SGSS Texture Filtering - off and 16x Clamp and High Quality Power Maximum Vsync 1/2 refresh rate

Thats ridiculously high and is tasking your cpu way more than necessary (yes even though these a re GPU settings it will effect the CPU as FSX is a pile of crap when dealing with GPUs) try this instead - 8xSQ and 2xSGSS 

Thats ridiculously high and is tasking your cpu way more than necessary (yes even though these a re GPU settings it will effect the CPU as FSX is a pile of crap when dealing with GPUs) try this instead - 8xSQ and 2xSGSS 

I was running with 8XS before with 4X sampling before formatted and the 777 was still having this issue. I didn't see see any improvements or downsides at all after formatted to be honest. But i will try as you suggested again and report back.

I see people talking about corrupted installer? Forgive me but how would be know? If it installs then all is well isn't it? I use internet download manager to download the file by the way.

thanks

swadeep

This is especially weird for me because at 8xSQ and 2xSGSS, my frames are lower  :blink:

Aamir Thacker

I use all this settings with great effect, this should give a lot of FPS

[bUFFERPOOLS] UsePools=0

[JOBSCHEDULER] AffinityMask=14

TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=40

UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=30

WideViewAspect=True

[GRAPHICS] HIGHMEMFIX=1

Despite Kostas advice to not set FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION to 0 I use 0 and is 5 FPS more than if I set it to 0.1!! I don't see any bad effect in setting it to 0, no bluries ! Maybe you all can try this!

Regards, Albert Miu
                                                            CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.6Ghz GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB OC Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VI Hero RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866mhz 
                                               PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 Case: Corsair VENGEANCE C70 Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H110 Monitor: BENQ 1920x1080 Windows: 10 x64 Professional

X-Plane 11 Group:     Facebook

This is especially weird for me because at 8xSQ and 2xSGSS, my frames are lower  :blink:

Sparse Grid is particularly taxing on the system but gives great clarity - try changing it just to 2x supersampling if your getting lower frames. It wont look as good visually though, but normally worth the sacrifice.

Amazing Michael, is this DX10(the runway lights...?)

Yep this is DX10. Pretty good performance. Scenery is only on autogen Dense as the 7970 can get in to trouble with PMDG if i switch views alot and using BF=0.The Haswell at 4.7ghz seems to have more power than the GPU. 1900X1200 HD2048 bloom on roadtraffic 11%.80nm clouds with max covering.

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

I get really great frame rates at KPDX and Spokane International on a clear day, and really rough frame rates at KSEA and KJFK during rush hour in bad weather at night. :). Just like in real life!

I've officially become so obsessed with trying to tweak the performance of FSX to be able to fly the T7 smoothly that I've not enjoyed the aircraft yet.

I really don't understand. I've tried every tweak I can find and have pretty powerful components. It seems computers with weaker specs are benefiting yet those with high-end machines just don't want to play game with the T7.

I am more excited for some service packs than I was for the aircraft. I miss the NGX smoothness! XD

I've officially become so obsessed with trying to tweak the performance of FSX to be able to fly the T7 smoothly that I've not enjoyed the aircraft yet.

I really don't understand. I've tried every tweak I can find and have pretty powerful components. It seems computers with weaker specs are benefiting yet those with high-end machines just don't want to play game with the T7.

I am more excited for some service packs than I was for the aircraft. I miss the NGX smoothness! XD

haha tell me about it. even i have been doing that. since released i have only done one flight! i hope SP will really make it more and more smooth. Gonna do another test flight tonight and see how it goes.

haha tell me about it. even i have been doing that. since released i have only done one flight! i hope SP will really make it more and more smooth. Gonna do another test flight tonight and see how it goes.

Well i am not complaining about smoothness but i also runs DX10. I will do a testflight in YMML surroundings tonight with the 777.This ORBX scenery with AUSP4 is just eyecandy but very very heavy. Did this yesterday in the ORBX Lancair with locked 40fps and it was just great. Wow is the only words that comes to mind

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Have you chaps read the entire thread? And set your ND and PFD to 15 refresh rate?

Also try NO tweaks in the cfg at all. Except HIGHMEMFIX.

I use a minimum of tweaks that my tests have shown work.

That's pretty much just BP=0