Sign in to follow this  
skwaL

FPS. What FPS do you get?

Hey Miguel,

Posted Image

At anytime mate!

Regards,

Hi. I got i7 3770k oc to 4.5 ghz....Windows 7 64 bit. 8gb ram and also gtx680. Similar to you I guess? But performance differs a lot..mind sharing ur fsx.cfg also please? Via pm or here or if u want my email..anything all good...

All set to 15fps in fmc also?

Thanks

Swadeep

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Affirm.

PM sent.

Regards,

Achmad Ferdi Iskandar (SUB-ID)

System: P3D v5.3, Intel i7-3770K O/C to 4.7GHz, Noctua NH-U12P SE2, Nvidia GTX 1070 16Gb Corsair Vengeance, Corsair 850W PSU, SAITEK Yoke and Throttle, X52 Joystick Pro Flight™ TPM, Switch Panel, Flight Sim Yoke CH, Armageddon Pixxel+ HD Curve

The framerates are great, but even tough if I fly a 1hr LEG or a 14hr LEG, there is always something strange happening to the destination airport. Now, flying to a default airport - just to test, the runway markings were gone. (Restart FS, and the markings are back) Is this plane really THAT hard on the memory?

I had the vsync windowed mode in fsx.cfg.. which killed my frame.. i was sitting on ground at kjfk with 15fps, as soon as I went fullscreen I gained 10+ Fps. As soon as Im at cruise I go back to windowed mode with 30fps.

Kacper Nowotynski

Hi. I got i7 3770k oc to 4.5 ghz....Windows 7 64 bit. 8gb ram and also gtx680. Similar to you I guess? But performance differs a lot..mind sharing ur fsx.cfg also please? Via pm or here or if u want my email..anything all good...

Thanks

Swadeep

Mind reporting back your result? 

Mind reporting back your result?

No worries. Will do tomorrow or day after.

I've a GTX 680 4GB with a 3770K (if you look at my specs) and I have like 20 FPS on default airports. Definitely its my com lagging. Its doing that to my other sims like Euro Truck Simulator and OMSI or even X plane also. Upgrading to SSD soon.

What's the point in quoting framerate numbers without a fixed frame of reference? Anyone who says that they are getting 40fps at a super detailed airport in a super detailed area is clearly running with something (probably autogen and AI) at extremely low settings. As for framerates at FL350, even my old 1.2Ghz Athlon Thunderbird PC from 2001 could probably run FSX relatively smoothly at that altitude.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

^^ Ditto with the vsync being forced off...

This problem is real and is affecting a reasonably large ratio of customers whom contribute on this forum.

The fact that this aircraft affects performance more than every other aircraft is crazy, in this day of age where majestic and aerosoft push for higher performance and the ngx even is performing better, PMDG should be striving for performance saving wherever possible - oh and disabling the high detailed cockpit as in Ryans sticky doesn't make any effect for me

Performance wise either basically so it seems

Something logic wise or behind the scenes is causing this?

Ryan Taylor

You know I have been noticing trying a few takeoffs, I maybe getting there with tweak. Tomorrow I will do a full flight and report but one thing i noticed is FPS seems to drop only when i am looking forward. Basically the default views where you see outside and the PFD..that's where fps are being killed. Once i rotate views down or up to see just the cockpits and no visual of windows and looking outside then the fps is all good. Even when i see wingviews and see outside locked spot view i get nice 30fps locked (even i move mouse..no drop at all). But once airborne then the original view is fine with 30fps with occasional but bearable drop in fps when moving mouse. This is tested with KATL default scenery.

However let me do a full flight and report back again. I  don't wanna be happy just yet until i complete a flight.

thanks

swadeep

You know I have been noticing trying a few takeoffs, I maybe getting there with tweak. Tomorrow I will do a full flight and report but one thing i noticed is FPS seems to drop only when i am looking forward. Basically the default views where you see outside and the PFD..that's where fps are being killed. Once i rotate views down or up to see just the cockpits and no visual of windows and looking outside then the fps is all good. Even when i see wingviews and see outside locked spot view i get nice 30fps locked (even i move mouse..no drop at all). But once airborne then the original view is fine with 30fps with occasional but bearable drop in fps when moving mouse. This is tested with KATL default scenery.

However let me do a full flight and report back again. I  don't wanna be happy just yet until i complete a flight.

thanks

swadeep

So you mean you fixed your fsx issue?