Sign in to follow this  
xwinds

Livery Downloader Issue

We've already said several times weve ran as admin

Unless you're all operating on the same computer, it's a valid question.  Keep in mind I'm trying to help a ridiculous amount of people, so to expect me to be tracking everyone's individual issues is a bit out of order...

I'm here trying to help.

Kyle Rodgers

I understand Kyle, and appreciate your looking into this one. But I referred another thread about the livery issue where people - have referred to re-installing the package without any issue(s). And I used the downloaded installer to Remove and then Install the package again.

I'm talking about this thread about the "777-222 Liveries" where you've also contributed.

I know your stormed with requests - take your time to look into it. I think I'll play around with the House livery meanwhile - but wait - my documentations don't load either!  ^_^

-Jay

I understand Kyle, and appreciate your looking into this one. But I referred another thread about the livery issue where people - have referred to re-installing the package without any issue(s). And I used the downloaded installer to Remove and then Install the package again.

I'm talking about this thread about the "777-222 Liveries" where you've also contributed.

I know your stormed with requests - take your time to look into it. I think I'll play around with the House livery meanwhile - but wait - my documentations don't load either!  ^_^

-Jay

+1

I think I'll play around with the House livery meanwhile - but wait - my documentations don't load either! 

In the meantime, you can load the manually:

...\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\PMDG 777X\Flight Manuals

Kyle Rodgers

Another here who can't download the liveries :(  the Op Centre does not recognise that I own the NG and 777, It only gives me options for the J41. 

Did you check out Ops Center? Also take a look at the introduction documentation.

I still didn't purchase it. I just want to know which liveries are available on base package.

It maybe best to open a ticket with PMDG support so they can look into this further.

That is what I have tried now several times, but after pressing Next (all fields are filled and a cab file produced from inside the OP Center attached) the Ticket won't get send. It looks like a server issuer.

Ralf S.

That is what I have tried now several times, but after pressing Next (all fields are filled and a cab file produced from inside the OP Center attached) the Ticket won't get send. It looks like a server issuer.

Ditto. Not sure what to do from here.

PMDG 777 Pilot

Alister Price