Sign in to follow this  
xwinds

Livery Downloader Issue

Another here who can't download the liveries :(  the Op Centre does not recognise that I own the NG and 777, It only gives me options for the J41. 

I have the same problem.

The Ops Manager only gives me Menu options (Settings, Livery Manager etc) for the Jetstream, .. but, no options at all for the 777. I sorta get the 777 Home/Advert page, .. with the 777 plane icon on the left, .. but nothing below that .. e.g. Livery Manager etc.

How many Menu options should there be for the 777?, .. aside from the Livery Manager.

Cheers

Tom

How many Menu options should there be for the 777?, .. aside from the Livery Manager.

There is Aircraft Specific Settings

Livery Manager

Livery Downloader

Version

Documentation

There is Aircraft Specific Settings

Livery Manager

Livery Downloader

Version

Documentation

Hi Juan,

Thanks, .. I guessed as much, .. as I am seeing those options for the Jetstream, .. but not the 777. :huh:

Cheers

Tom

Guys, If like me you're one of several unable to download liveries, and just get I getting the "1 New Notification" alert in red that comes up, just letting you know that a ticket has been raised earlier today.

Ryan e-mailed me to advise that it's been passed on to Matt to look at.

Why not simply put the liveries on the site and make them available for download until they figure what's broken with the tool?

Why not simply put the liveries on the site and make them available for download until they figure what's broken with the tool?

I was thinking the same - it'd keep me happy until the issue can be fixed !

I know! I really want the liveries !!! come on!!

Can someone just use the export tool and upload them here or pm them to me to I can manually upload them??

Guys, If like me you're one of several unable to download liveries, and just get I getting the "1 New Notification" alert in red that comes up, just letting you know that a ticket has been raised earlier today.

Ryan e-mailed me to advise that it's been passed on to Matt to look at.

Thats progressive news Neil! I'm sure they'll fix this by end of day- and may be I'll make my maiden flight with Fedex from MEM - JFK! Gotta get some work done before then... have supported PMDG pretty confidently last night with the 777 & the 748i/F....

.... Moolah working for me and me working for moolah! Dang! What a vicious cycle!  ^_^

-Jay