Sign in to follow this  
Juanvholster

Can't download Liveries!

I have just updated the Ops Center again but no luck still unable to download any liveries. They don't show up under B777 or NGXB737.

I have already sent a mail to PDMG with the cab file, Haven't heard anything. I'm getting a bit annoyed about the lack of progress on this issue.

Dan

Dan Rasmussen

Interesting to see this. I installed the airplane today. Opened the Ops center and it says I need to update the Ops center. I tried but a message says there is a problem...try again. I did but get the same message. No need for me to try and download any liveries if the Ops center can't update itself :wacko:

where do you find the cab file.

Intro manual - look at the section about the Ops Center and error reporting.  You're only supposed to send the Cab file to them if it's requested by them, though.

Kyle Rodgers

Interesting to see this. I installed the airplane today. Opened the Ops center and it says I need to update the Ops center. I tried but a message says there is a problem...try again. I did but get the same message. No need for me to try and download any liveries if the Ops center can't update itself :wacko:

i also updated the ops center. but if i click on the 777 there is no menu .......it is a pity that so I only have the house painted decoration but can not load any other...

I can't find the Ops Center at all! I've looked in all the usual places - and the installer didn't place any shortcuts to it anywhere.

Is it a separate download?

EDIT: [Dumb] user error. I found it in the C:\ programs folder. Grrrrr ... I hate installers that stuff things into my C: drive - which is kept to SYSTEM files only. My FSX stuff is all on another drive.

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

if u havent all ready updated the center do it now it should fix the livery manager thing ur talking about