Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Tutorial Video - Tutorial 1

So, I recorded this at about 9AM EDT, and it's just now finished rendering and uploading to YouTube.

If you want something a little more visual to follow along with the tutorial (which you should have to go with this video anyway), here ya go:

Let me know what you think - if there's a way to improve, I'll make sure it gets in there for Tutorial 2!

[PSA]  REMEMBER: Read the Intro Manual!  [/PSA]

• Upvote 17

Kyle Rodgers

[PSA]  REMEMBER: Read the Intro Manual!  [/PSA]

Last time Kyle I promise, and all together now, THIS.. ISN'T... THE... NGX!

Nicely done Kyle!

Really looking forward to other episodes. You should do tutorials on basic flight planning and basic flying skills as well. Would really help out a lot of people!

Nicely done Kyle!

Thanks!

Really looking forward to other episodes. You should do tutorials on basic flight planning and basic flying skills as well. Would really help out a lot of people!

Thanks!  I'll look into it.  I'll need to find a good basic trainer to use for people.  Might end up justifying the A2A C172...

Bookmarked thanks so much.

Thanks Rich!

Kyle Rodgers

Might end up justifying the A2A C172...

It is very good. Bit twitchy at the elevator, but they are fixing it.

I figured if I am treating myself with the 777, I might as well treat myself with the C172 too. Birthdays are only once a year I guess and I can afford to repay the bill in a month or two either way. 

Niiiice, ya got pinned.

There should be a training/tutorial videos thread up here in AVSIM somewhere. The YT channel could have people contributing videos in it for different subjects.

great effort thank you. despite i haven't purchased t7 so far, can you make a cold dark startup as short as possible?

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

great effort thank you. despite i haven't purchased t7 so far, can you make a cold dark startup as short as possible?

Actually, no. The plane itself runs through a very long initialization that you can't sidestep. For this reason I think the "omg cold and dark!!!!" thing will finally die. As a line pilot you really won't ever see it.

I have a cold and dark start in my first video, though. Just look at my channel and you'll find it (the only sim video at sunset).

It is very good. Bit twitchy at the elevator, but they are fixing it.

I figured if I am treating myself with the 777, I might as well treat myself with the C172 too. Birthdays are only once a year I guess and I can afford to repay the bill in a month or two either way.

Happy birthday!

Mine was on the 20th.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Happy birthday!
Mine was on the 20th.

Thanks. 26th myself. Close enough to justify release as birthday present!

Guys how do i start with COLD&DARK with ground power already spawn? 

Load cld/drk attach the ground power, save as a user panel state.

Then you can load this new user state anytime you want or set it to default