Sign in to follow this  
Echo52

Where Is Your 777 Now?

It's sitting in PAE awaiting delivery to ANA.. gonna be some delays :D

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

EDDM-EHAM to try her out. I was so excited I didnt bother with the after takeoff checklist that I flew the whole route with the gear down.

Took her for a quick spin from KSLC - KPDX. Lovely visual approach into 10R. She's amazing to hand fly. Now I'm onto a long haul: EGLL - YSSY. Have quite a while to go. This plane is spectacular. Of course the flight deck and systems are flawless but I'm also finding myself staring on end at the external model. Easiest best exterior model we've ever seen in FSX.

Being downloaded ;) Just started work. GMT timezone.

grrr

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Doing a test flight from KPHX to KLAX before I fly it online, so far so good.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

Enroute NZCH to YBBN, Emirates!

Signed

Wes Meyer

I must of been very lucky i managed to download it as soon as the page was updated.

My 777 is currently in Birmingham ready for its first long haul to Dubai on Sunday on ivao.

Adam

Still at the factory :-(

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eric 

ACA033 on VATSIM (as I guess ACA33 is a popular route tonight).  The YYZ to YVR leg.  PFPX gave me a route based on winds to the south of Canada which is kinda odd, but if you check Vataware today's flight did the same, and if you plot your route yourself you will get pretty much the same results.  PFPX is really amazing.  OH and I forgot to say how amazing the PMDG bird really is too.  If you ask me she's a giant NGX but maybe I haven't delved deep enough in to the aircraft yet.  Worth $90?  Yes.  

I'm currently 341nm from route fix ABR VORTAC about to step to FL400.   

I'm another one stuck in the paintshop - caught up in the Op centre livery problems. Looking on the bright side.. at least I've got the aircraft !

I'm on delivery flight, AeroLogic KPAE to EDDP

Regards, always three greens and happy landings,

Max

Aerospace Engineer and Private Pilot
TriStarbanner_zpsefe0294f.jpg
Flightdiary

Decided screw it after landing in CYUL.  Back to CYEG and off to OMDB from there, polar style!  Didn't want to learn how to do NATs from CYUL haha!