Sign in to follow this  
Echo52

Where Is Your 777 Now?

I believe I'll be loading up Ethiopian Airlines Flight #501 service from Washington-Dulles [KIAD] to Addis Ababa [HAAB].

13 hours 30 minutes should put it at my second longest flight,

only to Southern Air on Northern Kentucky [KCVG] to Bahrain [OBBI] coming in over 14 hours!

Just landed @ PAJN from KSFO, Fedex 777F. Birds were flying backwards.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Arriving Male Intl (VRMM) from Mexico City (MMMX) - some 20:30 hours and 9500+ miles in the air (launched this overnight and let it fly real time while I was at work - no OOM and the Aerosoft scenery was sharp on arrival in Male. Ran DX9 mode for this particular run (have been working with DX10 and ) with Opus driving the weather machine. So a i7 930 @4.3, 6 GB DDR3, and a GTX470 can do well in very extended flight.

Scott Robinson

First a BOX tour around EDDV, then the PMDG tutorial,

now BER from EDDT via LOWI-EDDK-EDLP-EDDW-ENVA to KPHL,

luckily saved on approach as I CTDed when hitting TO/GA after floating for half of the runway length at KPHL.

Now I'm sitting at the ramp in EDDK to fly 20 hours to NZAA.

I'm planning to start at the maximum failure and service-based failure rate and the turn it down step-by-step everytime I have to divert or end up disabled on the destination runway.

If anyone knows where the FDX T7 (N852FD) in my avatar came from to EDDK and departed to on September 22nd 2013 I'd be very happy to know it to be able to refly it.

Flighaware has no data.

2 hours from Dubai-Night time

ZORAN

In the past 10 days I have flow all in real time:

MIA-LAX-AKL-HKG-IAD SEA-SIN.

SEA-SIN was 16hr and 14mins with the headwinds. Didnt even need to fill her up even with a full load! Pretty awesome flying 16hrs, no issues what so ever so far.

I have planned for the next two weeks:

SIN-HKG-HNL-HKG-BCN-LHR-JNB-FIMP-JNB-MIA

If I finish these flights without any computer issues I am going to have to write a letter to PMDG.

So I'm short my 777 is sitting in SIN getting ready to go to HKG in the next two days for the shortest 777 flight I would have done so far.

Bangkok to Brisbane nearly in real time departure. This will fly while I sleep and I hope it ends up safer than the last one, when awoke it was parked beautifully in a field with plenty of fuel  :huh:

ZORAN

Just finished a short hop from LPPT to EGLL... Whow!  FSX Rulez!!!! and PMDG's 777 is remarkable!!!

Used RWW injected by ASN, and Accu Feel was also ON.

FSX with FTX Global only ( no more sceneries other than Madeira LPMA, where I am about to take the 777 from EGLL, next ...)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...