Sign in to follow this  
Echo52

Where Is Your 777 Now?

In the Pacific Ocean

Engine failure ? :lol:

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Over the North Atlantic en route to Dubai…in the past 72 hours its been in Canada, Chile, Argentina, and back to Canada. Cant make money with a plane sitting on the ground!  :lol:

Engine failure ? :lol:

I was doing one of those 15 hr "real time" flights, you know, the one where you take off, hit the AP and then go to bed? 

Anyway it didn't work out so Im back to Time acceleration where I can keep an eye on her

ZORAN

Well sadly back in MIA, her home base. I have an easier semester with my last year of grad school so I may take her out on some weekend flights.

Starting December 16th with the 777 I flew these flights with zero issues on my 3 year old system all in real time:

MIA-LAX 5hr

LAX-AKL- 12:30hr

AKL-HKG 10hr

HKG-IAD 14:30hr

SEA-SIN 16:14hr

HKG-HNL 8:30hr

HNL-HKG 10hr

HKG-LOS 14hr

LOS-LNU 3hr

LNU-CPT 2:40hr

CPT-JNB: 1hr

JNB-MRU: 3:30hr

MRU-JNB: 3:30hr

JNB-MIA: 15hr

What a plane. I said this for the NGX and I will now say it for the 777 after all those flights. Best addon every produced for Flight Simulator. Excited to get the 300ER and of course the 747 remake. If only PMDG could make every airliner ever made! :P

Passing LSZH as I fly from LFPG to FMEE on Air Austral 777-200LR.  Total flight time will be 10:34.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Over the Black Sea en-route to EGLL from OMDB as UAE9901 with Emirates SkyCargo.

11893070564_39d7a2294f_o.jpg

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yusuf Keyre

Just touched down in Bergamo, Italy from Leipzig.  Next stop - Hong Kong!

Aerologic?

Flying down under as Scooter #6... nonstop from Singapore to Gold Coast!

VRMM-LSZH leg completed. LSZH-GCLP was done last week and now she is in SCEL via SBRF from GCLP:)