Sign in to follow this  
pampiermole

Imported routes with no legs

When I try to import a route, there are no legs imported. Also, the destination airports stays blanc. I have made an route with pfpx and also tried it with simroutes.com. It is not working via route request nor coroute.

I cannot find anything about this in the manual. Is it something I do wrong?

Cheers

I personally build my own routes, so I have not tried this. There is a caution in the introduction about importing routes and it cautions that only the eroute segments without STARS or SIDs are read.

What is the path that you are trying to get going with?

Dan Downs KCRP

Strange issue now; it only happens at EHAM. Any routes from or to EHAM are corrupted. It does not happen at other airports I tried. My EHAM is aerosoft scenery.

If the route is using airways, fixes or navaids not included in the navdata then they will not work.

Dan Downs KCRP

If you allowed it, the 777 installer gave you a current set of navdata. I personally have flown into and out of EHAM several times but as mentioned I always built my route. Takes time but I seem to like it, especially that flight to Bankok that KLM flies.

Dan Downs KCRP

Is your route nothing but a SID and STAR? If so this will not work - real life COROUTES don't contain terminal procedures,

No, I made a route with pfpx and constructed a route at simroutes.com. I did the same with an egll-omdb and kjfk-klax and that worked fine.

I used this route from pfpx:

ARNEM UL620 BIRKA UZ21 OMELO UL620 KOMUR UM748 TEGRI UL605 NEKUL UM747 CND UL851 ADINA L851 KUGOS UM860 RENGI UT36 ALRAM G208 UMH UL223 LAM G666 ORSAR B416 PEBAT DCT DESDI

i actually have the same issue, any thoughts on this ?

It seems that the 777 saves the FPL in a new format or something, an exported FPL and an saved FPL directly from the FMC look totally different.

Maybe there is an other way to import the plans? 

Thanks.

Mark

Mark Visch