Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS2Crew 777 gets "official" PMDG Status

Future FS2Crew 777 Drivers,

Just thought I'd let you all know...

FS2Crew 777 is now 'officially' endorsed by PMDG.

Robert Randazzo and his team like us so much they bestowed this special honor on us :-)

It's like being knighted by the Queen King (edit: pardon, Robert comes from a very conservative state :-) )

Our official tagline which we can use in all 777 literature is:

FS2Crew 777:  "The Official PMDG Endorsed Flight Crew Expansion for the 777"

1378454746.jpg

• Upvote 6

The SDK is supposed to be out soon... till then not much I can do.

So we'll release it when it's done and ready.

We're not going to rush it.

It's going to take a TON of work.

We have to get all the 777 specific flows and procedures straight, organize all the voice actors, write manuals, re-design the config manager, try to come up with new ways to make it even better and raise the bar, and so on.

It's a huge undertaking.

Looking forward to the 777 with FS2Crew.  What a mouthwatering prospect. Almost the pinnacle of FSX IMHO.

Andrew

I won't even fly anything commercial aircraft wise unless it has FS2Crew. It's become a prerequisite for me to consider plunking down the cash necessary to get the high end releases out there.

-Lou

BTW, Bryan, isn't the built-in pushback feature of the T7 "made by FS2Crew", as well??? Those ground crew voices sound sooooo familiar ...

Nope, that's not FS2Crew.

Thoroughly looking forward to having the FS2Crew for the T7  :im Not Worthy: 

Me too.

The SDK isn't done yet and that's the big thing we're waiting on.

Cross your fingers the SDK allows for control over the Electronic Checklist Screen...

(...) Cross your fingers the SDK allows for control over the Electronic Checklist Screen...

Good call! If not, there will have to be a mixed voice-/button control edition (for the open-loop items, at least) ...   :wacko:

Good call! If not, there will have to be a mixed voice-/button control edition (for the open-loop items, at least) ...   :wacko:

Nope, you can still have pure voice.

But if we can't control the Checklist screen, you'll have to control the checklist screen yourself.

We'll find out soon.  I've got PMDG looking into it.

Since FS2Crew is the "official" 777 flight crew program endorsed by PMDG, PMDG will want to make us look good.

Cheers,

Nope, you can still have pure voice.

But if we can't control the Checklist screen, you'll have to control the checklist screen yourself.

My wording, my bad: Clicking through the ECL items is what I had in mind. FS2Crew, of course, would still be purely voice-controlled.

Since FS2Crew is the "official" 777 flight crew program endorsed by PMDG, PMDG will want to make us look good.

Nifty argument: Now PMDG can't refuse ...   :rolleyes: