Sign in to follow this  
utd4life

PMDG 777 & EZDOK

Thanks guys. Quick question. If I want to edit the views just a little bit, how is the best  way to do it? Where do I bring my aircraft to and what heading? What fuel loads, etc?

Hope this helps someone. 

http://kylanwalters.com/bin/PMDG777Cameras.zip

I built in a compensation for the head moving, so you can always see everything on the panel

By the way, the viewpoint shift bug is based on your aircraft's CG. So small GA don't have it at all, while the 777 and 747 have it pretty bad. The bug is built into FSX itself unfortunately. 

Thanks for these cameras, but they are so far away, so much zoom. Also the main panel is too far to the right, is it possible to sit right behind the yoke at a high viewpoint even with the built in fsx bug?

I've noticed that too, except it's not a great problem so I'm choosing to live with it unless some easy fix is available like one mentioned few posts ago about Default it then reconfig it.

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

Harder problem for me is the freez, when i'm using auto cruise (x4 because the reloading of x8 and x16 are too often and 100 % freezes of EZDOK). 

I can't look around anymore, but i'm still flying. When i close FSX, i have to close EZDOK via Task-Manager.

EZDOK don't like the auto cruise. Why?!

Bernhard Statter.

Have any of you noticed that just by switching to wingviews and back into the vc one would find the head to be in a different position??

Alex

p.s taxing is a nightmare, just turning the aircraft gets my 'head' floating in the opposite direction to the turn.. Then I have to manually reseat myself ever 30seconds or so.. I am really hoping someone can come up with something for this.

p.p.s

It's this isn't guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sweTT0VvUi0

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Have any of you noticed that just by switching to wingviews and back into the vc one would find the head to be in a different position??

Alex

p.s taxing is a nightmare, just turning the aircraft gets my 'head' floating in the opposite direction to the turn.. Then I have to manually reseat myself ever 30seconds or so.. I am really hoping someone can come up with something for this.

p.p.s

It's this isn't guys

Yes, and agreed, to each of those statements.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Alex

p.p.s

It's this isn't guys

Same issue here.

everyone is suffering from the same issue. but I believe that this it related to the EZDOK guys as they should update the software to a version where it does overcome all these issues.

Remy Sarkis

BAW1031

UAE1525

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I'm not getting any such problems with EZCA in the 777X, apart from the FSX view bug of course. So it must be how people are setting up their cameras. If you import a camera set that is messed up then you import those flaws too. My advice is to start afresh each time with any every new aircraft.

For the person asking how to adjust cameras, that's easy. Just use keypad 2, move the camera with arrow keys, page up, page down, and mouse. When happy with the result press keypad 2 again. A ding sound plays repeatedly while the view is unlocked.

ki9cAAb.jpg

it's a FSX BUG :angry:

That circular motion is an FSX bug certainly. It has nothing to do with EZCA or the 777. It's always been there in VC views, just fewer people noticed it.

ki9cAAb.jpg

I have no problems with the NGX and MD-11, but my Captain view likes to slowly pan to the right, especially after I make a lot of head movements.  I just hit F12 to face front.

Also, I was wondering if anyone was having trouble setting up EXDOK external views. When I try to define outside cameras, my 777 displyas incomplete as a skeleton, but the aircraft shows up fine on the spot view and the other views that PMDG designed. 

Hi did you have  the problem resolved, I have also encountered the same issue.My exterior views are all messed up. The whole plane is a skeleton.Please help if you can or post me your camera profile.Thanks..

Regards

Lloyd

Hi did you have  the problem resolved, I have also encountered the same issue.My exterior views are all messed up. The whole plane is a skeleton.Please help if you can or post me your camera profile.Thanks..

Regards

Lloyd

It was a simple fix. Every time you install a new aircraft, you have to run the EZCA config tool for the views to work properly. You can find it in the EZCA folder and it only takes a few seconds.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Yes, it's a FSX issue that can't be fixed yet. You'll notice a bigger difference if you are near equador. If you are near the poles, somehing like new zealand, Buenos aires, anchorage you will only notice a little deviation on the views

It was a simple fix. Every time you install a new aircraft, you have to run the EZCA config tool for the views to work properly. You can find it in the EZCA folder and it only takes a few seconds.

Hi thanks for the reply,I have been trying since yesterday still no joy.I don't even know how many times I have uninstalled and installed this EZDOK.I have followed so many tutorials,I haven't installed any new planes prior installing EZdok.Before I run FSX I always run the Config app on the desktop as shown in the picture attached.So does it mean there is another Config tool apart from the one on the desktop as you said its in EZCA folder..?

http://s1232.photobucket.com/user/ldee247/media/EZCA_zps47c7ebb9.png.html

Regards

Lloyd